Icicle - The Edge (feat. Metropolis) - Shogun Audio

Icicle – Problem (feat. Skittles)

This will most likely be on the LP as well, nice tune, and Skittles flow is excellent.
Tho I haft to tune out some of his bars...That typical Alex Perez / DRS liberal British cunt wankery about secret societies and blah blah blah street life fuckery...blah blah blah money is everything....yada yada yada go fuck yourself...

Last edited:
Icicle – Problem (feat. Skittles)

This will most likely be on the LP as well, nice tune, and Skittles flow is excellent.
Tho I haft to tune out some of his bars...That typical Alex Perez / DRS liberal British cunt wankery about secret societies and blah blah blah street life fuckery...blah blah blah money is everything....yada yada yada go fuck yourself...

Rather their social commentary than pretty much every American rapper's shit.

"Problem" is sick, helps that it sounds a bit like he's saying "Dublin" at the start too.

- - - Updated - - -

Listening again I'm going to say that "Problem" is the best thing he's put his name to since "Arrows".

I wouldn't play either but I like Problem more. I wish it would drop into a 2 step tune at the 3 minute mark. There's some nice tension built up to that point. I expected it to.

I wish it would drop into a 2 step tune at the 3 minute mark

Yeah, there's definitely a huge yawning gap in the market for tunes that drop into a 2-step at some point. You'd think somebody would get on that.

Back
Top Bottom