Icicle style roller

nice one mate feeling the style. i would say it could do with a more gritty mid section maybe, sometin to make it a little more crunchy

Yeah sounds cool. You could be a bit more daring with regard percusive sounds in this style tho sounds kinda too safe atm.

thanks for the positive feedback and tips guys. appreciate that.

added a bit after work/before bed, had a bassline but didnt wanna put it up without hearing it LOUD on speakers tomorrow to make sure it fits properly. changed the intro just after i uploaded it, but heres the hopefully improved version in terms of beat, but the bass/mid section fx are still to come.

sounds good man, gets a little repetitive, i would add a nice little square wave stab ever so often, some more effects and fuck with that break a little moar. but besides that man its on point imo

sounds good man, gets a little repetitive, i would add a nice little square wave stab ever so often, some more effects and fuck with that break a little moar. but besides that man its on point imo

the track in your sig is reeaaallly good, so very happy to get a compliment from you, you've got some skills!

gonna do some more on this, will see what happens!

Back
Top Bottom