Icicle - Minimal Funk (Dubstep Remix)

Matt_47

VIP Junglist
Not usually a dubstep fan but literally just heard this on dnbtv live and it's pretty slick! I guess audio will be floating around tomorrow when sets go up...

He likes a bit of dubstep old Icicle does

Be interesting to hear this ... one of those tunes actually with wicked VIP potential

Be interested to hear this....

There is also a remix of 'Set it off' that Icicle has done. He played it @ Hardware on saturday

uploaded to youtube.. give it some time to process if its not working:

Last edited by a moderator:
Be interested to hear this....

There is also a remix of 'Set it off' that Icicle has done. He played it @ Hardware on saturday

WOAW icicle set it off remix sounds very tasty will be keeping and eye 'n' a ear out for that one

Why oh why do people do this. Seriously why remixing existing great tunes like Set It Off? Doesnt need a remix its already a fucking tune. I can see tho why Icicle made a dubstep version of mnml funk as he is playing more and more dubstep in his sets but the set it off remix :rolleyes:

well interested to hear the remix of set it off. as for this dubstep remix it just aint as good as the original

interesting. i like this... thinking maybe it needs a bit more flow to it tho but it sounds good as a dub track

its good but it has just lost the flow !!
pretty much sounds like its on 33 ...

agreed, i actually thought icicle was playign it at 33 at the dnbtv ting. but i was pretty pissed. while im on the subject did anyone else go?

Back
Top Bottom