Icicle launches new label - Entropy Music

SteveR94

PUNK ASS JUNGLE BUNNY
VIP Junglist
Next up on the ever-growing list of established artists starting their own label, Icicle, who launches a label named after his second album.

https://entropymusic.bandcamp.com/releases

First release, the Efficient EP is now available to pre-order:
1) Mefjus & Icicle - Efficient
2) Icicle - Time Waster
3) Icicle - Split Fibers

Audio for "Efficient" below:

a0853112407_16.jpg

Vocal on the title track sounds like 'Epheasant'

1200px-Pheasant.jpg

Lending from 90’s drum and bass and rave, both tracks are about groove above anything else. A somewhat stripped back approach to fusion reminiscent to Icicle’s earlier work

This is promising about the other 2 tunes though

^ the nearest thing to an actual groove I've heard on an Icicle production since the City of Light LP.

^ the nearest thing to an actual groove I've heard on an Icicle production since the City of Light LP.

you can't be serious man...

Not even going with the obvious choices like Minimal Funk, Dreadnaught etc. or his Dubstep stuff which was absolute killer. The man has been a hit machine till ca. 2013 where after it was just not my cup of tea anymore - but I totally understand one wanting to branch out and try other things. I love Turn, have yet to check the EP tho!

you can't be serious man...

Not even going with the obvious choices like Minimal Funk, Dreadnaught etc. or his Dubstep stuff which was absolute killer. The man has been a hit machine till ca. 2013 where after it was just not my cup of tea anymore - but I totally understand one wanting to branch out and try other things. I love Turn, have yet to check the EP tho!

ridiculously groovy tunes, this label is going to be huge

Back
Top Bottom