Icicle - Killing the Light

IFTN

Anyone got any more info on this? A new Icicle EP on Shogun would be nice :)

Cut from Friction's show last night.

Last edited by a moderator:
i wouldnt say inspired.. listen to timer, seems like his music is changing direction to me

up until 1:05 the new Mefjus & Kasra track forthcoming on Critical is actually playing in the background, so maybe it's that :p

haha thought so too but checking the clip again from 1:05 onwards still I think he's taken some inspiration from that neuro kinda mefjus vibe.

icicle is boss.

still waiting on Reincarnation

won't come out. same goes for back to the future, summer song, full moon... there's a bunch that would have deserved to be out but yeah quality control I guess. Tracks need to be super fresh as well. something that has been rinsed won't probably come out...

actually just found out that full moon is back to the future lol

Last edited:
Yeah decent once it gets going properly

Nowhere near as good as Reincarnation, can't understand why that one slipped through the cracks

won't come out. same goes for back to the future, summer song, full moon... there's a bunch that would have deserved to be out but yeah quality control I guess. Tracks need to be super fresh as well. something that has been rinsed won't probably come out...

actually just found out that full moon is back to the future lol

That's correct + bunch of other tracks from that time, for example the collab with Noisia which is still sounding amazing, proper deep rolly filth :)

Back
Top Bottom