DnB Icebird - Charmed Life (Jordan Parsons Remix)

Intro a bit too long for what it is. I dont like the plinky music that goes through most the track once it gets going, not sure if thats in the original as I'm not familiar with it, but it sound out of tune to me. The vocals are interesting but need more space. Double or tripple them up giving the the left & right their own channel with some track delay to make it bigger.

Cheers the comments man :)

I will take note on the stuff you mentioned about vocals, I am sure I will find some to work with again soon :P

the vocals and the glitchy effect sound all off key to me... theres some interesting parts in this, but i dont think it fits together well

Cheers for the feedback man :)

I thought the Glitchy stuff sounded cool but each to their own!

I do agree that Vocals could use a bit of mucking around with though !

Agree with nusphere on the vocals, have three instances of it, one centered, one hard left and one hard right, make the one thats centered the main vocal, with more punch to it, then EQ the low end off the panned two, adding chorus, delay and some subtle reverb, will make them sound much bigger and better.

Not keen on that plucky CPU sound thats going on, again, maybe some reverb and delay on it would help it sit in the mix better.

Back
Top Bottom