Ice Hockey

herojuana

hairy kuala
VIP Junglist

Highlights to Sheffield Winter Varsity ice hockey from this year, Hallam vs Uni (with me playing in number 18, although I am barely in the video). Worth a watch maybe? who knows. Was extremely fun to play, if not a bit upsetting. not sure on the final attendance, was over 4000 though.

enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeeGun

banned on facebook
VIP Junglist
Highlights to Sheffield Winter Varsity ice hockey from this year, Hallam vs Uni (with me playing in number 18, although I am barely in the video). Worth a watch maybe? who knows. Was extremely fun to play, if not a bit upsetting. not sure on the final attendance, was over 4000 though.

enjoy.

Big up man!

herojuana

hairy kuala
VIP Junglist
Wicked video Herojuana! Looks well difficult for a sport...what position do you play?

Centre. Learnt to play as a D when i played as a junior, had a few years off before i started playing for my uni. Currently 5th position in the league for goals and assists :D our team is top of the league. admittedly I play for the second team. Played once for the firsts, went up to Edinburgh, and got send off half way through. what a waste of time and money.

Castel

RIP
VIP Junglist
i went to see ice hockey when i was in Finland. helsinki vs some joker team. it was ok. had more attention on cheerleaders tho. my bad..

do girls play ice hockey? in lingerie? i'd like to watch...

Top Bottom