iCE CREAM?!

Dj-Pezzz

HangOutWithYourWangOut
VIP Junglist
so finally found a new job....at an ice cream factory haha. just had my first shift....10pm til 6am.....SUCKED! its probably gona put me off ice cream for life....

what is YOUR favourite flavour..?!.......for me....its mint choc chip every time..! or honeycomb......

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
kick ass dude factory work is for real man, i myself used to work fish factories in norway, close to russia. mental. get the steroid sustanon and shoot it every second day

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
kick ass dude factory work is for real man, i myself used to work fish factories in norway, close to russia. mental. get the steroid sustanon and shoot it every second day
a fish factory???

do they like.... make fish?? hahaha

is there a fish production line.... one guy puts the fins on the other does the eyes etc..??... hahahahha

Greg P

VIP Junglist
I like most types of ice cream, but not mint choc chip - I quite like the ben and gerrry's crazily huge chunked stuff...

My favourite ever ice cream flavour has to be vanilla chocolate chip though - my dad spent a yeaer in the states when I was 4, so I got well into that stuff when we went over and stayed with him for a while, but you can't get the shit over here at all... Can you imagine how dissapointed 4 year old Greg was when he got back to the UK?

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
well fish processing plant would probably be more accurate, but yeah, gut the fish, pack the fish, salt the fish, dry the fish... lots of doing with fish really. good wholesome manual backbreaking labour, i sure do miss it. the money you make is obscene too.

I hate anything mint flavored :cry:
Nothing too chocolately...
I'm pretty plain jane when it comes to ice cream, just give me vanilla! Yum

Edit: But OMFG Have you ever tried Ben & Jerry's strawberry cheesecake ice cream?? PURE SEX

safety

double safety
VIP Junglist
I hate anything mint flavored :cry:
Nothing too chocolately...
I'm pretty plain jane when it comes to ice cream, just give me vanilla! Yum

Edit: But OMFG Have you ever tried Ben & Jerry's strawberry cheesecake ice cream?? PURE SEX
cut me and i bleed vanilla. wouldn't touch any other flavour for love nor money