IC3

IC3 is top quality. People who slate him probably dont see him live enough. IC live is awesome.

How the fuck can people rate bassman over him i dont know. The thing I love about IC is that he always gives massive respect to the dj's and the ravers. He knows its not all about the geezer holding the mic. More people like him the scene would be even better.

:word:

IC3 = Legend

How can someone say they like Det but hate Shabba, "Trigger" and Foxy.

You like Eksman but hate the other half of the Dynamic Duo.

And all other MCs, so: GQ, Fun, Shotta, Shaydee, Rhymes too name a few.

Each to their own I suppose.

sorry guys for spoiling your thread am going to stop now its jus my opinion.

but your wrong.

Tell you what as an apoligy to u and u alone laser i will pm you some when i get back home at the weekend.

sos for pooing on the thread.

I think to make it up, you should write an apology to IC3's family for calling him a TWATADOR.

Tis a bit naughty

I think to make it up, you should write an apology to IC3's family for calling him a TWATADOR.

Tis a bit naughty

nah i find that comedy genius.

mind you people have often told me its the simple things in life that keep me wearin this big smile.

ok hows dis will post a couple for all to see.

Well recognised FOOL hes not a 'rapper' he is an mc

A well established one at that.

Also a good friend of mine and one of the nicest people ive met.

So SHUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

dont get me wrong bro,just because i dont like his style of mcing doesnt mean i hate this guy...

btw: theres 1 set i really like feat ic 3,its jungle fever 98 @ mannheim,shy fx...on the upload now,but if u ask me itz the 1 and only good set alongside ic 3

edit: sry peepz,cant find the set on my hdd...

Last edited:
dont get me wrong bro,just because i dont like his style of mcing doesnt mean i hate this guy...

btw: theres 1 set i really like feat ic 3,its jungle fever 98 @ mannheim,shy fx...on the upload now,but if u ask me itz the 1 and only good set alongside ic 3

edit: sry peepz,cant find the set on my hdd...

Im guessing its because you dont get IC3 over in Germany that much to appreciate what a genuine wicked guy he is. So popular with the ravers and that is for a reason. He doesnt seem to have an ego. How many mc's can you say that about?

love his godfather lyrics.

Back
Top Bottom