ibiza

peanut_luke

hello going to ibiza in summer and was just wondering if there is much dnb over there. i know that marky andyc and roni size sometimes are out there at space but not on a regular basis. i also saw that a few years helter skelter and inno had a regular night at es pardis. can any one tell me if this still goes on or if some of the smaller clubs hold dnb nights. its not the be all or end all but would be nice to stomp to fav beats over there.

thanks

Ibiza is out of date now bruv.....well not entirely true :)

all bout Inno in the Sun.

heard there will be a party at Skiba's villa this year, sound sick.

andy c is gonna play every sunday of the season at we love space (obviously space club). Markys at space on 15 and 27 July and Ronis at space september 7. :D

Ibiza's always good, those who are saying done/old etc etc...........you just don't know.

Ayia Napa's on par too.

Been Ibiza 3 times and Napa 4 times........10 outta 10 everytime.

Last edited:
andy c is gonna play every sunday of the season at we love space (obviously space club). Markys at space on 15 and 27 July and Ronis at space september 7. :D

That is the dates for last year, and it was house dj Andy Caroll who was at space every week not andy C, they said it was an type error on the flyers lol

I have been to Ibiza every year for the last 4 years, you wont know whats on untill the next couple of months. Helter skelter aint done events there for a couple of years. In 07 metropolis did a weekly event at Kanya but didnt do it last year and hospitality did a one off event.

Last year the only dnb was whats listed above( 3 dates at space) and skiba and phantasy did a couple of dates at kanya.

lol at people saying Ibizas old and out of date. I will be going again this year even if the exchange rate stays the way it does

Last edited:
went to Ibiza 2 years ago, paid 50 euros to see LTJ Bukem in Space, queued up for an hour only to find out he had cancelled. was 24 euros for a jd n coke and caught the last 10 mins of carl cox's set, managed about an hour in there before leaving, total waste of time!! pete tong at cafe mambo was quality though!! and thats alot for me to say that!! not the place for dnb heads haha

Love the place, but never seen any DnB over there turn into a hard house/ hard trance head everytime i go over. You have to do it once atleast to say you have been.

Not just in Space, most of the BIG clubs price there drinks high, it's bollocks.......no wonder everyones fucked out there nut on all sorts.

Not just in Space, most of the BIG clubs price there drinks high, it's bollocks.......no wonder everyones fucked out there nut on all sorts.

Ye deff need the chash if you go, expect to spend £100 a nigth exc. club tickets min, or take a rich mate with a credit card :D

Ye deff need the chash if you go, expect to spend £100 a nigth exc. club tickets min, or take a rich mate with a credit card :D

Everytime i've been Ibiza or Napa, £1000-£1200 is what i've taken and it's never been enough LOL

Back
Top Bottom