i would like to kill akon*

safety

double safety
VIP Junglist
i was just reading the diddy/xzibit homo thread and it reminded me of how much i hate akon. you all know i've dissed diddy and kanye big time, i wouldn't even let them suck on my balls, but just recently i've been hating on akon, big time. i would like to kill him. his lyrics are so one dimensional, they sound like the kind of song a child would write. it's for this reason, we need to bring back the dre thread*

http://dnbforum.com/showthread.php?t=42742

Teddy

60%
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
yup! akon sucks balls! and not in a good way!!!
i swear if he says convict one more time... well actually i wont do anything but id like to! lol

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
This is the most hilarious shit I've ever heard coming out of his mouth, the taebo bit must be one of the worst rhymes in history either that or rhyming cancer with dancer.

I feel you creeping, I can see it from my shadow
wanna jump up in my Lamborghini Gallado
Maybe go to my place and just kick it like taebo
and possibly bend you over look back and watch me Smack That

efil4ssab

Skematix DJ
This is the most hilarious shit I've ever heard coming out of his mouth, the taebo bit must be one of the worst rhymes in history either that or rhyming cancer with dancer.

All da kidz luv dat shit! Bit catchy, but not for me. Although for some reason Akon kinda reminds me of Nate Dogg, Maybe because he seems to be making cameos in everyone's tracks.

duffer

Under Mi SensI...........
VIP Junglist

Big lyrics
:lighter:

on a serious note. akon is a CUNT