I WNANNA WANKKA [nsfw]

YOUNG TUNA

IT'S ME BITCHES
VIP Junglist
Re: I WNANNA WANKKA

ok thread closed i see whatever but i saw it

his english is light years ahead of your russian, so kindly,and with all due respect, STFU.
Ok man I don't know russian because I ain't no russian, it's english what we speak here right? You think it's cool to people come here talkin moonspeak and cursing to the fam with foreign language that nobody can understand? I don't say MY english is perfect but atleast I'm trying. And I don't have any GENERAL negative feelings about russian people I see them almost every day here in Helsinki but there's one thing I hate majorlike; Russian people on internets. You know it's like talking to Corky when he's first time learning how to use Amiga 85, it's fucking retarted they come and use 5 different accounts finishing every fucking word with "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and мудак etc... you know the deal don't try to act so neutral and understanging.

And it was "THE RUSSIAN INVASION" (because there were like 10 new russian accounts made) and we had a good laugh about it and it really cheered my whole day at work yesterday so if you really think that was "not cool/inappropriate" go fuck and educate yourself with some sense of humour.

Last edited:

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist

Tuna Nooooooo!!

dont go explaining yourself to fucking gordo!? has an arrogant cunt :teeth:

YOUNG TUNA

IT'S ME BITCHES
VIP Junglist

the fuck did that pic came from i remember typing "asshole" to goolge pic search and hahahehaha whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

WAHT THE FUCK IS 'ASSHOLE' ABOUT SUPERMAN AND A PC AND A PIPE AND A FLUTE jeeeesu try it: google "asshole" it's right there in the first page

SIRUS

変なひと
VIP Junglist

i ate a bunch of kryptonite once and it done nuffink.

shit if he is superman, im fuckingawesomeman.

recognise.

moriaty

VIP Junglist

ok thread closed i see whatever but i saw it

Ok man I don't know russian because I ain't no russian, it's english what we speak here right? You think it's cool to people come here talkin moonspeak and cursing to the fam with foreign language that nobody can understand? I don't say MY english is perfect but atleast I'm trying. And I don't have any GENERAL negative feelings about russian people I see them almost every day here in Helsinki but there's one thing I hate majorlike; Russian people on internets. You know it's like talking to Corky when he's first time learning how to use Amiga 85, it's fucking retarted they come and use 5 different accounts finishing every fucking word with "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and мудак etc... you know the deal don't try to act so neutral and understanging.

And it was "THE RUSSIAN INVASION" (because there were like 10 new russian accounts made) and we had a good laugh about it and it really cheered my whole day at work yesterday so if you really think that was "not cool/inappropriate" go fuck and educate yourself with some sense of humour.
hah! if i need some sense of humour then you need some plain sense sir.

and the russian invasion became that because the russians are looking for topics on their war, and some shit about them was already said before the "invasion". So they joined.

also, that was my standard reply to anyone who tells a foreign person to learn english. would have said the same to anyone saying that to anyone else.

like i said, im not taking sides, i dont like the Russians, or the Finnish, or the Greeks, or the British. i hate all nations equally.
anywho, lets not bicker. theres a extremely crazy picture here that we must unsolve.
what the fuck is this shit ?!

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist

the fuck did that pic came from i remember typing "asshole" to goolge pic search and hahahehaha whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

WAHT THE FUCK IS 'ASSHOLE' ABOUT SUPERMAN AND A PC AND A PIPE AND A FLUTE jeeeesu try it: google "asshole" it's right there in the first page
i googled asshole but i didnt av safe search on so i ended up wit this raw shit!lol btw its nsfw