I wish I had admin status

Mr Fletch

aka KRONIX
VIP Junglist
If only I could have admin status for a day!

I'd change the new talent and track review font size to around 100 so every noob that comes here can see it!, maybe even have some flashing lights around it to draw more attention!

I'm getting tired of seeing new tracks posted up in the production forum, and soon I'm gonna get tired of posting this pic

sortit.jpg

be happy that producers are joining our forum and point them in the right direction. nobody put a gun to your head, so just ignore those threads if they make u so angry !!!

Last edited:
And the same could be said vice versa dude.

If you are sick of people getting mad about this then you should have ignored this thread no?

Anyway, whatever, I like you mate so I'm not gonna get in an arguement with you about it, lets just agree to disagree...

I agree with Fletch, how hard can it be to read?
I mean the New Talent section isn't there for nothing.

The forum has to stay at least remotely organized
Otherwise we would have loads of tracks mixed in with discussion topics and it would be a big headache

Haha. I'm not trying starting an argument!!

I used to get annoyed but people do it so much I just thought theres no point...

Also... people are retarded. Think we're gonna have to just live with it. We've all been trying for ages to keep it organised.

At least most people get it right (y)

maybe rename the new track section to: POST YOUR TUNES HERE ONLY SECTION
Maybe dont make it a sub section of production - give it its own section?
maybe its because im a londoner that i love london town?

And the same could be said vice versa dude.

If you are sick of people getting mad about this then you should have ignored this thread no?

that is childish mate your over 30 start acting like it.

im fighting this to make this place look a little nicer when new people show up. what are you doing?

that is childish mate your over 30 start acting like it.

im fighting this to make this place look a little nicer when new people show up. what are you doing?

Wow, what got your knickers all caught up in a bunch?

I like the way you failed to qoute the last bit on that comment I made, about lets just agree to disagree. And also do you not find it a little hypocritical that your in here busting a nut about "Oh well if you dont like it then dont post in those peoples threads blah blah blah" yet you are infact doing just that? in someone elses thread that you dont like....posting away...

I dont understand how I'm being the childish one here, sure, I vented in the OP, I'm guilty of that. But then you came in here saying how sick it makes you to hear these things (which you very cleverly retracted out of the post by editing it later). And I shouldnt post in those threads. Surely if thats the case then you shouldnt be posting here if you dont like it?

Seriously Lucid, I thought you were a cool guy, which is why I also said that I like you, and didnt want to argue (hance the agree to disagree comment), but then you come in here calling me childish and to start acting like it. My opinions on you are diminishing rapidly.

thats what moderators are for, if they do their job the threads will be moved

---------- Post added at 21:25 ---------- Previous post was at 21:21 ----------

having read the rest of the thread after my post i must do a lol

Calm down boys, neither of you are wrong.

Mr Fletch, you did get quite heated rather quickly though i must say :) chillllll winston!

Cant we all get along :)

Its chrimbo time

Hi everyone,

thanks for your feedback, i can see some of you are frustrated and im sorry you are feeling that way. your comments have been taken on board. i have linked this thread to the other moderators so that the production forum receives a bit more attention.

moving threads is something i find myself doing every time i log in. i often visit forums just to clean them up. but it is impossible to look at every thread in every forum, so there is always going to be something that has been over looked. we will need your help every now and then to make our job easier.

let me make a few suggestions.

If you see a thread that has been posted in the wrong forum, all you need to do is click the tiny little triangle located near the thanks button. this function is used to report posts to moderators. it will ask you for a reason why the post has been reported, and then it pops up in our admin forum and we can act on it. this will only take a few seconds but will help us to find some of those threads that may have been overlooked.

this function can also be used to report individual posts by users that you find have broken the forum rules. getting mods involved can help dissolve quarrels before they turn into big arguments.

MrFletch said:
If only I could have admin status for a day!

I'd change the new talent and track review font size to around 100 so every noob that comes here can see it!, maybe even have some flashing lights around it to draw more attention!

I'm getting tired of seeing new tracks posted up in the production forum, and soon I'm gonna get tired of posting this pic

As for making thread like this one... the funniest thing about this thread is that it has been posted in the wrong forum :lol: so ironic hahaha

if you look at the main forum page there is a forum called 'dnbforum.com feedback'. this forum is designed for you to ask questions or post threads like this one so that we can give you the feedback that you need.

jimjimjim said:
maybe rename the new track section to: POST YOUR TUNES HERE ONLY SECTION. Maybe dont make it a sub section of production - give it its own section?

while im here i will also let you know that the admins and mods are currently in discussions about how to improve this website. there are going to be some changes in the not to distant future. we are aware of problems like this and it will be taken into consideration when we finalise the changes.

thanks everyone for contributing to our forum :respekt:

Back
Top Bottom