DnB "I will always love you, til the way we/you die"..somethingsomething..

jahadu

Had this one on a burned disc in my car many years ago, possibility is that it is somewhere in my massive collection but I have to give up and seek help from others. It's a pretty calm d'n'b tune, liquid all the way through. I don't recall any hard/heavy elements really. Not extremely fast, and the rhythm is pretty straightforward (simple and monophonic).

I really think the lyrics are sampled from somewhere, sounds like from a movie or something but don't quote me on this one - it's been years since I heard it last.

And from what I can recall, the lyrics goes something like "I will always love you, until we go apart/you die/we die/I die". I'm really sorry but I can't remember more than subgenre and this short blurb of not-so-exact lyrics. EDIT: They are spoken male lyrics, there is no singing. It really sounds like it's from a movie.

If someone would find this, it'd make my 2014 complete (o well...).

Last edited:

Nop unfortunately not the one I'm looking for.

The one I'm looking for is much more "liquid", not hard and oldschool junglish like this one, and the lyrics are likely sampled from a movie. I will update my post since I didn't mention that the "I will always love you"-part is spoken male lyrics, not sung.

Thanks though! (the feeling when you don't think you will ever find the song again and someone replies...lol)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom