I went and did another one

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist
because the one i recorded yesterday was shit...so's this one...but a bit less shit

Enei ft. DRS - The Moment
Enei & Eastcolors - The Labyrinth
BSE & Noisia - Hideous
Billain - Batbots
Prolix - Causation
BSE - Everything
Noisia - Stigma
Phace & Rockwell - NO!
Billain - Total Darkness
Noisia & The Upbeats - Creepout
Enei - Elephants
Commix - Time Has Come
Friction & K-Tee - Jupiter
Spectrasoul - The Gift

much better.
opening mix is really good.

hideous comes in nice. great timing for the drop. sounded good. lil bit muffly, tad less mid on hideous so labyrinth can poke through more.

batbots - drums stuck out too much to start with. evened out tho.

skipped on a bit. dont know these few that well and a bit heavy for me personally.

stigma > no - not bad. a tough mix to pull off. both tracks have a lot of mid range to blend.

total darkness - yeah ok. a lot going on but u made it work.

creep out - rocky start

elephants - yeah not bad. did well on the eq, those bass growls went well together.

time has come - didn't go that well to be honest. i dont think u could get those drum patterns to fuse, just too different.

jupiter - not bad. nice transition.

the gift - think this would have mixed awesome with time has come. as long as the vocals didn't clash. sounded nice with jupiter. loved the timing for the drop, cut away jupiters bass and it sounded good.

overal dude it was swish. u can tell the improvement from the last one.
more blends like the first one. that was easily the best one here.

I don't usually like to mix 2 tracks of the same dj, unless they sound so good as your opener mix does. great one

like to see Causation there. it's been a while since the last time I heard that. feel like mixing it now, going to look for it and have some fun haha

mix was good, a few slips here and there but nothing too relevant

holy shit tits, actual feedback.

safe teddy, i only had the the first 3 tunes planned, the rest was improvised with a few tunes i knew went well together. Got a load of my mates discs so i've been playing with those and i'm not as familiar with mixing them so there were some brave selections that i really regret.

definitely need to play with the EQ more, only thing i focus on is the bass.

Back
Top Bottom