I was taking a pee...

TongueFlap

Flappin'
VIP Junglist
Afternoon,

Thought I would share something with you. I’m puzzled.

I’m at work and decided to go for a pee (as you do when you need to waste 5 minutes).

I walked into the toilet, there is only 2 cubicles and no urinals (No, I wasn’t in the females). I locked the door behind me and went through all the safety pre-cautions. Whilst peeing away I heard the main toilet door open, followed by footsteps. The footsteps went towards the next cubicle, and then I heard the main toilet door shut.
After finishing my pee I soon realised I was the only one in the toilet.
Where did the person, who entered the toilet go? He came in but never went out.

It’s had me puzzled for about 10mins now.

Anyone know the answer.
Im thinking he used the ninja exit in the ceiling.

Hombre-J

Currently Ballsacked
VIP Junglist
The answer to your story/question does not matter.

You took our pee, give it back at once or you shall be reported to the correct authorities (pictured above)

jay walker

1/2 of Passive/Aggressive
VIP Junglist
hmmm, im no miss marple or columbo, (more of a Bergerac man) but my guess is the person came into the toilet, got stage-fright coz their was already someone in there (i cant dump my load knowing someone else is listening), and scarpered back out the door before the hinge closed the door shut. Either that or they saw your troll feet poking out the bottom of the cubicle and dame-dash'd right outta there!

Afternoon,

Thought I would share something with you. I’m puzzled.

I’m at work and decided to go for a pee (as you do when you need to waste 5 minutes).

I walked into the toilet, there is only 2 cubicles and no urinals (No, I wasn’t in the females). I locked the door behind me and went through all the safety pre-cautions. Whilst peeing away I heard the main toilet door open, followed by footsteps. The footsteps went towards the next cubicle, and then I heard the main toilet door shut.
After finishing my pee I soon realised I was the only one in the toilet.
Where did the person, who entered the toilet go? He came in but never went out.

It’s had me puzzled for about 10mins now.

Anyone know the answer.
Im thinking he used the ninja exit in the ceiling.

MAJESTIC

BishBashBosh
VIP Junglist
hmmm, im no miss marple or columbo, (more of a Bergerac man) but my guess is the person came into the toilet, got stage-fright coz their was already someone in there (i cant dump my load knowing someone else is listening), and scarpered back out the door before the hinge closed the door shut. Either that or they saw your troll feet poking out the bottom of the cubicle and dame-dash'd right outta there!
Good theory, id go with that.