I was in Paris!!

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by djad, Aug 24, 2010.

1. djad

djad leo the lion

I went to Paris for a 'romantic' weekend with the lady and i took home 2 vital pieces of information..

1/ imagine althos ideas you have to make London a nicer place and they have them in Paris and they work.

2/ its so fucking expensive!! 3 of your hard earned euros for a can of coke. I swear i saw the geezer mouth "im mugging you right off" when i handed over the casheish.. the bastard!

still tho i recommend it. Any1 been there? Is there any other good destinations to visit in europe where you can just wonder round?

PS - eurostar is shit hot. 2hrs door to door.

2. Hombre-J

Hombre-J Currently Ballsacked

Madrid is a fuckin awesome city, though it's expensive as balls. Most of the decent ones are though really since the pound is so shit atm...

3. djad

djad leo the lion

Yeah the pound is in a bad state right now - .8! Far cry from 2 euros to a pound. Madrid sounds good. Thinking i may hit the south of france for a chill then kinda work my way across. Really wanna snowboarding hol tho. There is only so much indoor powder you can hit.

4. EWOKS

EWOKS POTATOES GONNA POTATE

firstyl , what the fuck does this mean ...

secondly, im goin to Paris soon ... think ill take more euros than planned ..

5. djad

djad leo the lion

The place is tidy. Thay have that bike scheme where you can ride around the city and drop bike off (i realise london has one now). Doesnt stink of piss down every ally. The metro is fucking awesome! you pay one price for one ticket and that ticket lasts until you use it and you can go anywhere. Plus its really easy to jump the gates!!

They reckon tube from st pancris (spelling?) to euston is werth 4 fucking quid.. they can kiss my grits..

Youll love the city tho. It is amazing.. Take loads of dollar!!

(ps im not knocking london - spend alot of time there (hamleys {someone had to say it}) but the place is so run down. I reckon they should fuck off the olympic games a spend the money on new, better transport.. and also fuck off religion and use the cash to fix the holes in the road)