I WANT YOUR DEMOS........

akky99

Hey, I present and produce "The Drum and Bass Show" on DRS (Derby Uni's Radio Station). We have been broadcasting since Mid October, we are now into our 6th show, which happens weekly, 6-8 every tuesday.

One of our features is the Demo head to head, where we play up and coming producers demos on the show, and some stay on the stations playlist!

If you would like your demo to be involved with this, please email your track with *artist name - track name* to akky99@hotmail.com

This feature has been very successful so far, and some demos have been getting alot of airtime, so if this sounds like something you want to be involved with email your track to the address below.

To listen to the show you can either use this direct link

http://public.wavepanel.net/G8QJ5OSE8PQRIUXO/listen/pos

or access it on www.udsu.co.uk (Click on the DRS Logo)

Make sure you join the shows facebook group as well! just type "DRS: The Drum and Bass show" into the search box.

Any questions i'll gladly answer

Thanks

Mike

have a listen to any of my tunes on soundcloud (link in sig), you're welcome to take any.
Live right near derby an all! :teeth:

Cheers guys, looks like soundclouds taking over myspace as ways for people to showcase their music on the net. I made an account ages ago, not done anything with it yet!

No worries, whenever they are ready, send them over. I'm trying to make sure the up and coming producers get some air time, as I make DnB myself, so I share your pain of trying to get the kick and snare to sound tight etc etc

Back
Top Bottom