??I want to record live internet radio feed anyone have a clue how that is possible??

Re: ??I want to record live internet radio feed anyone have a clue how that is possib

Audicity will do this
If ur using a mac you will need soundflower and won't be able to listen and record at the same time

Re: ??I want to record live internet radio feed anyone have a clue how that is possib

ye what setting do i have to change on my audacity

---------- Post added at 19:13 ---------- Previous post was at 19:10 ----------

no worrys iv cracked nice on fella

If you're recording D&BTV im sure alot of people will enjoy the Andy C set to fap away to.

Assuming using Windows you can try enabling the recording device called 'Stereo Mix' and then get Audacity to use that as its input channel. 'Stereo Mix' will grab whatever is playing from your speakers

Might be worth reading up on http://streamripper.sourceforge.net/ which i haven't used myself but i understand is ronseal.

If your wanna record the dnbtv dont worry, there are a million ppl doing it allready

Back
Top Bottom