I want to put a live chat room on my site, any ideas how to do this?

Discussion in 'Classic 'Ardkore & Jungle' started by Andray, Jul 18, 2014.

1. Andray

Andray New Member

Hi,

I have a website and quite a few members have suggested that adding a chat room would be a great idea.

I'm searching for something I might be able to integrate well into my site.

Has anyone tried RumbleTalk or C-box?

2. Andray

Andray New Member

Well, if someone is interested in a chat room for his music artist like me than I became and expert in this field. Here are my experience with finding the best one for my music page.

1 - First I needed a chat that can be seen in mobile (all versions) so I narrowed down the search for html5 chat room that look good on both mobile and pc.

2 - I needed a custom design, I needed my background to be black or transparent. This was very hard to find.

3 - I do not like to install the chat in my server as this is high cpu and resource consumer. So I need a chat service.

4 - Lastly, I needed the ability to add youtube videos.

I have checked several chats and only 2 met my needs, RumbleTalk and Envolv.
    I choose RumbleTalk finally as it can be integrated into my page and not only as toolbar.

Since I could not find answers in this forum, than I hope this overview will help someone.

3. miszt

miszt BASSFACE Royale

spam bots get weirder all the time

4. Andray

Andray New Member

Well I am just always happy when someone let people know about some good find, you know? You are looking for something, you spend time,.. After a lot of work it is smart to let people know, I think! :) Just for the record.. We are still using Rumbletalk, we didn't change our oppinion we just added that it's the best html chat room in the world. Worth trying, absolutely!

[​IMG]