I want to play Shockout Festival

Sorry to troll but its horrid, that mix at 9mins alone is enough to dismiss this before we even mention the awful selection, sorry mate but you don't have a chance

I would seriously work on your beatmatching before entering any kind of competition

I gotta echo the responses.

My beat matching isn't where it should be. But, I can find motivation to look at where I was when I first got my turntables compared to where I am now.

I would practice just two songs that are kind of challenging and rinse them to death. Over & over again. Just keeping them in time as long as you can, mixing one into the other, ad nauseum.

^^ Also echoing the statements above. The first mix when you go from the Starboy tune to that Ed Sheeran tune is really out of key so it sounds incredibly messy. And as Scott and Danson say above, beatmatching is something you need to learn about for sure.
I would practice just two songs that are kind of challenging.
Disagreeing with this, start with very simple to mix tunes, like two dark rollers, then work your way up to more challenging tunes.

You've got a long way to go, but don't give it up, practice makes perfect.

I forgot how much I like that Ariana Grande - Side To Side song

And don't listen to them,

They are old skool nobody beat matches anymore that's so 1995.

xoxoy

Im sorry if you aren't trolling, but your mixing is bad. Work on it more man!

If you are trolling, make a better effort next time. Isn't even the worst i've heard.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom