I want to know if anyone of you guys that love this kind of music know this song!

This the same song mate. It doesn't change. There is no better clip. The song has been put whole in an episode but in a scene where two men fight and many loud voices are heard. You prefer that? :p

Fellas! Fellas!

I think I've identified [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4H3HYBUD0Z4]da choooon!![/url]
Really you know the name of the song?

PS Hey guys what's the problem with my signature my thread or my request? You think I'm noob? Because I have a 2000 posts less than you? Importance is in real life. You don't know me I don't know you I just got here because I loved that track. Either you like it or not either you believe its gay or not doesn't matter to me :)

Last edited:
Really you know the name of the song?

PS Hey guys what's the problem with my signature my thread or my request? You think I'm noob? Because I have a 2000 posts less than you? Importance is in real life. You don't know me I don't know you I just got here because I loved that track. Either you like it or not either you believe its gay or not doesn't matter to me :)
fam its just some next tune thats been made on fruity loops in about 10 minutes, which was made purely to be played for 10 seconds on a tv drama