i want everyone to tell me one interesting story

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by safety, Jul 15, 2009.

1. safety

safety double safety

can be about you, something that happened to in your life, one of your mates or family or just something you were told once. i just want to hear some really interesting and possible innovative stuff.

and so you know, i will be collating any quality entries and, maybe using some poetic licence on them, use them in a collection of short stories i'm working on. full credit will be given to anyone who tells me something i use.

i also intend to read thru logikz's post history and use him as a main protagonist in one.

2. Olllie

Olllie Bom Bom Cloud

Sorry don't have time to type any right now but have you seen http://b3ta.com/questions/, they set everyone a question each week and vote the best stories, check out the archives!

3. Fortune^

Fortune^ ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)

obv safety wants full artistic license to use as he sees fit.

4. RevTech

RevTech Butthole=output transduce

...so I was made an offer I couldn't refuse. Then many realized they f*cked with the wrong Mexican.

5. chanty

chanty Active Member

indi will take this thread and make it an indis amazing stories thread

6. safety

safety double safety

i really want to try and base some characters on some of the characters we have on this forum. if it helps you, think of it in music terms, what i want to do is take a good story and remix it then use it a full length mix with other stories to create a vibe

7. chewdiggy

chewdiggy Member

8. Mattix

Mattix Sub Focus anyone?

One day when i was younger than i am now, me & my mates Trev & Mike were driving around in Mikes new Peugeot 106 when he thought he'd take us into a school field and start doing dounuts. After a few mins we decided to leave but as we did the car got stuck and began to sink lower and lower into the dirt. It got so low the exhaust was pretty much in the ground. We ended up having to run back to my house to get shovels, bricks, anything that could get the car out but as much as we dug, nothing happened. Eventually in the distance we saw blue flashing lights. The police came (which was nice) and took us all down to the station. The thing that made the night was as the police were putting Trev into the police car, he looked at the officer and said:

"You know what mate...its times like these when i wish i didn't have friends!"

The next day we had to flag down a passing lorry as that was the only thing that could get Mikes car out of the field!

Hope you've enjoyed story corner with Arthur Taggly

9. Sammy Dexcell

Sammy Dexcell Stop editing my profile Smarty!

so....its just a remix? well......all hail simple bax-part2 u m-m-m-m-m-m-make threads happy! :clown:

10. Fes Rock

Fes Rock Nothing..........

once i shaved my beard off.......... once

(more to come when i can type it out)

11. *SweetPea*

*SweetPea* LADY VINYL

When me and my sister were really really young, we had funny little musical instruments. I had a red keyboard that you blew into and pressed the notes and she had a yellow saxaphone which once upon a time blew bubbles, but because it was older, we'd run out of the bubble solution, and now it was just an ordinary kid's yellow saxaphone.

One morning - and it must have been very early - my sister and I felt extra creative, and started jammin. We thought we were making brilliant music, me on the blowy keyboard, and her on the fucked up saxaphone.
    Then my mum stormed in. She was not a happy bunny. She grabbed the instruments off us, and threw them out of the bedroom window and into the garden.
    My sis and I did not understand why our mum hadn't enjoyed our jamming, but just as soon as she'd taken the instruments off us, she had gone again.

This left me and mym sis very upset and we looked out of our window and saw the instruments on the gravel.

That's honestly one of mine and my sister's earliest shared memories and cracks me up every time i think about it!

I have another tale about a window, a ball and me on crutches, which I find equally as funny. I think I'll save that for another day tho. :)

12. chanty

chanty Active Member

lol felt extra creative and started jammin on ur blowy keyboard and fucked up saxaphone

13. Dan M

Dan M hard gay northern bear

ethix grabbed my steering wheel at about 70mph on a dual carriageway and flipped my new clio over a central reservation. i lost my license as i was pissed and he fucked his arm up quite badly. i'll never forget the other dude in the cars screams.

14. Radius

Radius Give me back my passport u slags

I had a head on motorbike crash and gave myself a one sided Chelsea smile and needed 36 stitches in the leg and 12 in the face

15. EWOKS

EWOKS POTATOES GONNA POTATE

my mates were down the beack cruising along having a spliff,my mate was in a newish car in grimsby, driving down the beach on a busy saturday afternoon,loads of people about.. 3 lads pulled up in front of them in an old banged up metro, they ran over and shouted at them to get out the car, they locked the doors and tryed to drive off, the lads punched the windows thru, opened the doors, ripped my mates out of the car, jumped in and drove off leaving my to mates stood their , no car .. one of them smacked in the eye.. just stood thinking did that just happen, loads of people gathered about thinkinh what the fuck just happend, them all stoned and shocked like to wet lemons my mate just said to the other ' i rekon i just got my car nicked then ' .. hahaha

mental story .. having your car nicked while your in it, on a busy day down the beach .. fucked up

16. Indi

Indi Tha Original ThreadKilla!

Just search my username and scan through my posts, got enough on here to give you a couple of volumes.

17. Gumby

Gumby New Member

i got so trashed one night that i picked up a bloke and took him back to my place. the power went out and the whole house was dark. i showed him to my room and then i went to the toilet.

stumbling through the dark house naked and completely plastered, i climbed into bed with him and started getting busy....

the next thing i remember is waking up to the sun belting through the window and realising in horror that im not in my own bed. it took me a while to work out where i was and looking around the room i notice that im lying naked in my flatmates bed next to my flatmate, and on the other side of him is his naked girlfriend...

i was so confused, i went back to my own room to find the bloke i had picked up passed out on my bed. he told me that i said i was going to the toilet and i never came back. :lol:

i was so smashed i mustve gone into the wrong room.

very embarrassing.

18. Gloxxy

Gloxxy I SNORT COAL

Here's one that happened to me in 1996

I went to Helter Skelter at the Sanctuary in October 1996 with 6 of my mates. We went on a coach arranged by MC Steppa (wanker!). My mates took copious amounts of drugs with them because they didn't fancy paying over the odd when they got there.

The night was going well, Randall and MC MC tore the roof off the Rollers Arena. I'd lost all of my mates but I didn't care, I was having the time of my life. At about 4 in the morning I found one of my mates in a right state. Paranoia is an understatment! He told me that a load of lads had confronted him and told him "If you don't stop blowing your horn all night we're gonna fill you in at the end of it!"

I thought to myself "Fuckin' hell, he's got it bad!" I took him to a nice secluded spot and calmed him down a bit. By this time Groove was playing the last set in the Rollers so I took him in there to see if he would snap out of it. It only made him worse. The night finished and my mate asked if I'd wait until everyone had left until we went back to the coach. I said I would, so we waited. Everyone had gone so we walked to where the coach but was but it had gone! Panic set in! I was stuck in Milton Keynes, 180 miles away from Blackpool with no money and a mate that was rather worse for wear from hammering it too hard!

We needed to find a train station quickly, so we set off to find one. We found some railway tracks and crossed the bridge over them into a alleyway. I was walking down this alleyway, looked back and my mate had vanished. Oh fuck! I shouted him but there was no reply. I decided to make my way to the train station.

After an hour of waiting a rozzer car pulled up, 2 five-0 got out, opened the back door and pulled out my mate! One of the bizzies walked up to me and said "Do you know this lad?" I replied "Yeah he's my mate." to which he said "Get yourselves on the next train or we'll nick him for breach of the peace!" so we obliged.

My mate then told me that he had heard me shouting him in the alleyway and pin pointed my voice to someones garage. He had spent the next 10 minutes banging on the garage door and trying to break in to it to get me out! Haha. The owner of the house came out and my mate told him I was stuck in his garage! He opened the garage door and I wasn't there so he called the police and they brought him to the train station!
    On the train home he asked where Ben was. I told him he'd got the coach back but he said he'd just been talking to him and he was sat a few rows down from where we were sat. Oh dear!

That was the last rave he ever went to!

19. Moskit

Moskit :rodigan: Staff Member

Picture the scene:

Brighton - 2003.

New to the town, lived there 3 weeks with my GF at the time, well into my drugs...

Had survived off 2 grams of hash a mate had given me before I left home.

Land the worst job I have ever had at a call centre & get friendly with the dude sat next to me, goto the beach for lunch, I buy 2 bottle sof Strong Perry, he sparks up a fat zoot...

Safe, things are looking up! So I ask: "Can you get weed & stuff?"

- "Yes mate, no probs, come round mine after work, I live with cunts, so we'll have to go out, but i'm getting some liquid acid tonight aswell... You up for it?"

"Damn fucking straight i'm up for it!"

Anyway, finish off the day, go home to shower/get changed, drink 1/4 bottle of Brandy on the way to this guys yard, so feeling a bit brave.

Turn up, matey is already blitzed & produces a 1/2 litre bottle of acid...

So I pour out the brandys & we decide to put 2 drops in each shot, finish the Brandy, in order to get max battered before we go out/his flatmates return.

2 hours later, we're watching Watch With Mother - Bill & Ben The Flowerpot Men on VHS rolling around on the floor in uncontrollable laughter, as you do.

He says: "Oi, I hate my flatmates so much, they're plotting to get me kicked out, will you help me get some revenge?"

I don't know the guy, or his housemates & am flying high as a Kite, so...

"Yeah fuck it, why not... What you got in mind?"

- "Check this out!"

So I follow him around the house as he puts drops of acid on each of his housemates toothbrushes, toilet paper, round the rim of coffee mugs, on the fridge door, on the door handles to each of their rooms...

I'm thinking "this is bad, but surely it will evaporate & evrything will be cool..."

We hear the door go, panic, hide everything, make our excuses & leave.

Go to The Beach club, see Marky & Ed Rush, drink copius amounts get 1/2 a g of marching powder, goto some cheese club with cheap drinks, generally have a fucking wicked night!

Matey says to me: "Walk back with me & i'll drop you a couple of zoots for the comedown tomorrow."

"Nice one."

Arrive back into his street to an array of blue flashing lights...

- "Oh shit. please tell me they aren't outside my yard!?"

They were, with one of his housemates being stretchered out of the front door into an Ambulance, while another watches on crying their eyes out, clung to the coat-tails of a copper...

- "Dude, do you reckon I can stay at yours tonight?"

"Yeah man, I think it's for the best!"

Suffice to say, they got their reason for kicking him out & luckily promised not to press charges if he just took his stuff & fucked off...

He had to go back to Devon to live with his olds & luckily I managed to get the numbers of his links off him before he bailed.

Good times :rolleyes:

20. EvezDroppin

EvezDroppin how to change name,......

hahaha moskit, best one so far lol. the things u do on acid!!