I wanna bigup Tech Itch cuz..

ZESTOI

time for heroes.
VIP Junglist
All bout the Rising and The calling

Tech Itch is heavy!!!

NDStrukt

speaking of the calling..when is this fuqer FINALLY gonna get released. i'm so sick of hearing it i'm starting to question if i really want to buy it

klusta

Pulsar
VIP Junglist
Originally posted by NDStrukt
speaking of the calling..when is this fuqer FINALLY gonna get released. i'm so sick of hearing it i'm starting to question if i really want to buy it
should be quite soon, twas promoed a while ago

T

TraGGa

Yeah Tech itch and kemal are real good. I haven't heard a track like the calling come out for a while but it finally did. I got a copy of the calling i don't think its comming out for a while. Anybody hear danger chamber from universal project yet. Tell me what u think about that one.

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Originally posted by TraGGa
Yeah Tech itch and kemal are real good. I haven't heard a track like the calling come out for a while but it finally did. I got a copy of the calling i don't think its comming out for a while. Anybody hear danger chamber from universal project yet. Tell me what u think about that one.
Danger Chamber is heavy, but I reckon the Kraft remix on the flipside is better :slayer:

dj_akuma

Speaking of Tech Itch :D if anyone's Exeter way on Friday he is playing alongside myself, DJ Cookie, Sypha, Noisemonkey & Durstan at ze Cavern Club......:D

klusta

Pulsar
VIP Junglist
Originally posted by NDStrukt
ships friday according to bbs :thumbsup:

Caution

dnbforum.com
VIP Junglist
Originally posted by klusta
ships friday according to bbs :thumbsup:
Monday in UK I believe

John B's Karma rmx is also released on the same day

:afro:

ZESTOI

time for heroes.
VIP Junglist
Originally posted by dj_akuma
Speaking of Tech Itch :D if anyone's Exeter way on Friday he is playing alongside myself, DJ Cookie, Sypha, Noisemonkey & Durstan at ze Cavern Club......:D
What does Tech Itch play? Similiar style to his own? :-/

Caution

dnbforum.com
VIP Junglist
He's doing a two hour set at Med Bar in Birmingham pretty soon (April, I think).

Might check that one out. Shame its a mid week event though.

:-/