Pulsar
VIP Junglist
heavy.gif

:slayer: :slayer:

klusta

Pulsar
VIP Junglist
Originally posted by NDStrukt
speaking of the calling..when is this fuqer FINALLY gonna get released. i'm so sick of hearing it i'm starting to question if i really want to buy it

should be quite soon, twas promoed a while ago

T

TraGGa

Yeah Tech itch and kemal are real good. I haven't heard a track like the calling come out for a while but it finally did. I got a copy of the calling i don't think its comming out for a while. Anybody hear danger chamber from universal project yet. Tell me what u think about that one.

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Originally posted by TraGGa
Yeah Tech itch and kemal are real good. I haven't heard a track like the calling come out for a while but it finally did. I got a copy of the calling i don't think its comming out for a while. Anybody hear danger chamber from universal project yet. Tell me what u think about that one.

Danger Chamber is heavy, but I reckon the Kraft remix on the flipside is better :slayer:

dj_akuma

Speaking of Tech Itch :D if anyone's Exeter way on Friday he is playing alongside myself, DJ Cookie, Sypha, Noisemonkey & Durstan at ze Cavern Club......:D

klusta

Pulsar
VIP Junglist
Originally posted by NDStrukt
speaking of the calling..when is this fuqer FINALLY gonna get released. i'm so sick of hearing it i'm starting to question if i really want to buy it

ships friday according to bbs :thumbsup:

ZESTOI

time for heroes.
VIP Junglist
Originally posted by dj_akuma
Speaking of Tech Itch :D if anyone's Exeter way on Friday he is playing alongside myself, DJ Cookie, Sypha, Noisemonkey & Durstan at ze Cavern Club......:D

What does Tech Itch play? Similiar style to his own? :-/

Top Bottom