I think I've come to the conclusion..........

That forums are only for idiots.

Now I'm on a local forum which is very active.

and this one

and if I Think a little, only idiots use a forum for stuff. most successful people around me aren't on any stupid damn forum

get 2 know, forums are for fassin' wafflers....

the thing is , I'm on facebook and sometimes I think - damn it's just another forum, but with people you know.

also , most of you are all ugly , anti social , failures at life.

local forum is great tho, many cool girls too.

IV4

DnBF Sheriff
VIP Junglist
you're one of the persons I was talking about in the op. A massive piece of shit yup
I have question for you an honest one. Then why come here? You post your music, people are pretty nice to you on the production forum, but you come so damn abrasive. Why! You don't have to. There are some damn good people here. Any many of us can take a joke. However, you seem to be agitated and hurt. I'm sorry for your bad experience. If you just calm down and take some of the dido jokes you will be fine. How old are you anyway? Please believe me when I say I am trying to be nice here. Hell look an akmed this is better than a shrink for him.

Music forums are great. Surrounded by people that like the same shit. The majority of my friends are not into the same music as me.

You have an opportunity to feed of others with feedback and learn techniques from those that have more experience. There are every now and then hilarious topics for a good laugh and for the most part they are useful.

I spend 90% of my forum time at work so it is pretty sweet. But I never understood why people that end up doing really well never attend any forums?! :|

Teddy

60%
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Why because u fit the desc of the first line of this thread?

Now I've to to a conclusion.
Ur not funny. It's not a strong point for u. So try to be something else. Trust me on this. In the same way a wardrobe is incapable of singing, you can not be funny.

jimjimjim

oldskool
VIP Junglist
seriously dude wtf.
you post basically saying everyone here is a cunt.
what did you think people's reaction to that would be?

ha ha - good joke. jeeeeeeesus titty fucking christ.

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
Can i just point out....

That probably 90% of this forum haved fuked more chics... far fitter chics..... and have probably done more with their lives than you dear sir. FACT.

ps... calling everyone a cunt is a sure way the bearded warrior will brandish his ban stick upon your slaoveniannovic ass.

Moskit

:rodigan:
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Dedicating time to get to know people better is your best bet.
Identifying with them and conversating.
Everybody has their individual qualities.

Informing people of their shortcomings isn't the best way forward.
Nobody admires arrogance.

Acceptance.

Helps people adjust to your personality.
Outraging people only serves to annoy.
Understanding this is key.
Soon you will have no platform to speak on.
Extraditing yourself from the community.

Foolishness being your only ally.
Ignorance to cuddle you to sleep at night.
Reluctance to interact and love.
Ever fills your soul with hatred