i think its time for another production competition

thanks for the idea flowtech1988, but maybe not this time.
ah! i see, much better idea. but its sample pack only, this time.
well, id rather see what the people have to say before we make any sort of rules.
tbh man im still not 100% sure on this comp. fair enough people seem interested, but i want to see commitment before we make this official, as the last one was really disheartening.

well, id rather see what the people have to say before we make any sort of rules.
tbh man im still not 100% sure on this comp. fair enough people seem interested, but i want to see commitment before we make this official, as the last one was really disheartening.

I understand this. I took part in the last comp but the tune just didnt work out like 4/5 of the projects i start. It's a damn shame, but it's just a matter of inspiration - for me anyway, if it doesnt get my juice flowing it just doesn't. A tune that's been forced out usually sounds generic and uninspired.

like i said earlier, i totally agree with you about the need to be inspired. but it is often in life that you may be asked to create something for a purpose, and to have to meet deadlines. and that is a very important skill.
and at the end of the day, this sort of competitions is all about having fun. it doesnt need to be a masterpiece. no one is stopping you from making one, but the uttermost purpose is to have fun, get some feedback, and see how you better yourself for the next one.

Right,

Lets get this sorted, if your 100% in on this no fucking about!!

TYPE THIS IN A REPLY TO THE THREAD.

SIGN ME UP!!

SIGN ME UP

I'd kind of like to see the rules first, but oh well. There's gonna be some good break's in the sample pack right?

Back
Top Bottom