I Think I Love You Notting Hill

yea man, it was really tidy and rolling so nicely, as jwood said the first 3 tunes.. absolutely bliss man

big up. cheers wingz
i see you've got a recent one up thats looking tasty. will peep that when i get a sec

thanks man. hope u likes

also i put a download link for the tech team mix in its own if you havent spotted it yet

Well this was perfect. Redlines with Eyes Wide Shut is just so good and sublime, been doing it myself, tunes are made for each other. The first 3 tunes section was mind-blowing as well as mentioned already. The only bad thing about this mix is that it lasts only 30 minutes. Big up Teddy :)

thanks for the kind words FG. much appreciated

i did enjoy this one. will pop up a longer one after i do another full on tech mix

Just listened again this morning. Starting to appreciate that Zero Tolerance remix more every time I hear it.

Everybody should get on this like now.

Rinsed this walking through the park going home from work yesterday. absolute summer vibes man had me smiling like a spastic at a flavoured window convention

Rinsed this walking through the park going home from work yesterday. absolute summer vibes man had me smiling like a spastic at a flavoured window convention

Just listened again this morning. Starting to appreciate that Zero Tolerance remix more every time I hear it.

Everybody should get on this like now.

3436896%20_6115b046f91266f055dd07f82b2c8f46.jpg

xx

vibe was kept nicely throughout, big tune selection and musically a really nice mix. Just went and copped a copy of the zero tolerance remix of i think i love you. Forgot about it, wicked tune!

bump for great music, absolutely perfect in the sunshine!!

I don't think I can hear either little man remix or redlines anymore without my mind straying to this mix. perfection.

do another liquid mix teddy. or just another mix yeah?

I fucking love u hero xx

Will do a new one when I get back from holiday just for you!

What a lovely mix!!! The first combo :bounce: Notting Hill is such a bad tune!! I bought it yesterday. Can't wait to mix it tonight.
And guardian, redlines and outcast are one of my favorite tunes.

Thnx for this :rambo:

Back
Top Bottom