I think I am finished

Woooooow. Listening to the first track, 2:34 is beautiful!! Really like how 1:51 was unexpected and the final (5:30). Duuuude and the silence omg. Wat a tune

Real nice and peaceful feeling thoughout this track! cheers mate!
Imo it's missing a lead melody, it feels like we expect that flute to break through into something more soulful... but it's only my artistic point of view.
Otherwise, nice surroundings, nice sub and nice drums, especially with these little ethnic percussions whithin their patterns, real tight!

I like the background percussive elements in Hemopoiesis. Overall volume of the tune is a bit low but the dynamics are in play there.

Ahh Shit thanks guys.
Woooooow. Listening to the first track, 2:34 is beautiful!! Really like how 1:51 was unexpected and the final (5:30). Duuuude and the silence omg. Wat a tune
Awe Shucks
Really nice. The drums are super tight. Top work.
Where is your soundcloud? I want to listen to more of your stuff.
It's phat (y)
Thank You!
Moar bass ivon
Will add more cowbell
It's good Ivans, damn fine. Cool sound and serious musicality.
Thank You very much Sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Real nice and peaceful feeling thoughout this track! cheers mate!
Imo it's missing a lead melody, it feels like we expect that flute to break through into something more soulful... but it's only my artistic point of view.
Otherwise, nice surroundings, nice sub and nice drums, especially with these little ethnic percussions whithin their patterns, real tight!
The flute was just a stock reason sample. Not enough to make into a flute jam. But I started to think about what you said and I think it could be done. I'm not sure I got the talent but I have jammed out with flutes before and I loved it. Here is a dubstep track I made around four or five years ago and the 2nd drop is dedicated to the flute.
I like the background percussive elements in Hemopoiesis. Overall volume of the tune is a bit low but the dynamics are in play there.
I often wonder if I made the track to low. It is the first track I have made in awhile that is limited to all hell. I want to one day get it mastered by Fanu.
Wow, what a nice tune man ... I really love that it´s constantly evolving. Big ups
Thank You so much

Ahh Shit thanks guys.

Awe Shucks

Where is your soundcloud? I want to listen to more of your stuff.

Thank You!

Will add more cowbell

Thank You very much Sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The flute was just a stock reason sample. Not enough to make into a flute jam. But I started to think about what you said and I think it could be done. I'm not sure I got the talent but I have jammed out with flutes before and I loved it. Here is a dubstep track I made around four or five years ago and the 2nd drop is dedicated to the flute.

I often wonder if I made the track to low. It is the first track I have made in awhile that is limited to all hell. I want to one day get it mastered by Fanu.

Thank You so much
That dubstep tune is so funny. Wharwharwhar-ragwhooptwinkbleep-wharrrrr-figgyfiggydimples and off to pick a pocket or two twoooo.

Now the link is working, I dunno what was up with my Net last time I tried to check it out.

Lol, I already left feedback for this 5 months ago. o_O :2thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom