I swear eveyone on this forum hates TC

bigdave1992

Ive only seen TC once and that was at westfest and i thought his set was fucking banging...one of my favorite sets in the night, i know his sets arent always the best....but he has brought out some fucking bangers that id happily buy or alreadly brought like:

Driver/ old texco garage vip

Borrowed time vip

rockstar

Wheres my money and the caspa remix....

although tunes like tron are total shit...he aint that bad...what do you lot think?

not true i have a couple of his tunes being rockstar,backup and i want to get day and night kid cudi remix that hype keeps playing

To be honest, I'm not a great fan. There seems to be a lack of variation at times. But saying that I do have a fair amount of his back catalogue (on MP3-legal of course). Wouldn't buy a TC song on vinyl though.

His stuff on Valve, BS1 and Stereotype is good. Ever since DSR, it seems he's switched his style somewhat.

He's one of my fave producers, Game Over is probably my favorite drum and bass track

But as a DJ I don't think he's really great, and it's fucking annoying how he always repeats his sets wherever he goes. When he came here to Porto like 2 months ago I already knew what the next song was because his set was exactly like his Sanctuary set!

I personally like TC hes done some class tunes like rockstar, game over, mindkiller, haters, day n night remix, deep and im sure theres more.
His stuff is all ways used and all ways will be and he has done some BANGING sets over the last few years so i not got really anything bad to say because everyone has done some shit tunes it happens.

i respect and rate tc
yes hes gone commercial but his tunes are musical and work well, anyone who can churn out classics with ease like he does, has talent in my book...

He's def got some production talent, though he doesn't always push himself and puts out some absolute crap at times. As far as his djing goes, I got nothing good to say.

TC's made alot of of big tunes, but his dj sets are very poor in my opinion, theres no excuse for playing virtually the same set in the same order for a whole year!

But as a producer, hes very talented ...

People should remember that when Rockstar, Game Over, Wheres My Money, and even Jump were on dub, they were all one of the biggest tunes around at the time!

Restecpa!

I think he'd get a lot more respect from his non-believers if he went back to his original sound. But that's just my opinion.

And on the whole DJ thing; really not cool if your sets are virtually identical every time, takes the fun out of it.

Back
Top Bottom