I swear drum n bass gets better every year...

• Thread starter Deleted member 23164
  • Start date
jump up has been dying a slow death recently. sadly its taking its time, but at least its dying. and thats a good thing.

Id agree, Drum & Bass is getting better and better each year, still alot of crap to siff through. My wishlist of tunes grows more and more and I never seem to be able to catch up. Theres the odd month where not alot has floated my boat that month, so then I go back to my lists. Good thing is with alot of decent D&B it is timeless and mixes in well to the new stuff.

jump up has been dying a slow death recently. sadly its taking its time, but at least its dying. and thats a good thing.

lol you wish, I just brought some cd packs and i couldnt help but think where's the liquid at ? Its all jump up !

i just wish the fags who say jump up is dying would go away

HOLY SHIT! i actually agree with marlok.

jump is just good fun party music, it's not ment to be 'intellectual' or 'thought provoking' or whatever the fuck you wanna call the stuff you listen to.

jump up is definately crucial at a rave. And with artists like Sub Zero and Original sins new stuff its evolving quite nicely. As for the minimal deep liquidy stuff, its fucking ace.

Back
Top Bottom