i spy with my little eye

Forau

CONCUSSION RECS
VIP Junglist
Im not fussed about the thanks button anymore.

I had 2 years worth of "Thanks" that magically disappeared one day last year, now you can all fuck off, im not going to the trouble of earning it back.

Teddy

60%
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
theres a new admin guy! and boy is he fast! ;)
giving out 1's and 0's like nobody's business.

now you'll have to do or say something really special to earn some rep.

its important!

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
what would you have to do, right, imagine if, and im going out on a limb here, to get, both. the forum double whammy. rep and thanks, imagine.

Forau

CONCUSSION RECS
VIP Junglist
Imo remove thanks button again.

It took me a long time to get over her, now she's back its bringing back old memories and feelings. Like the sick joke thread, i racked up a lot of thanks in that thread haha.

Teddy

60%
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
what would you have to do, right, imagine if, and im going out on a limb here, to get, both. the forum double whammy. rep and thanks, imagine.
your time will come young grasshopper. i imagine such a reward will come from a drunken story involving a car and a man (possibly a midgit) with a hammer.

RUSSLA

Technique
VIP Junglist
hmm I think its better without, if something is actually worth thanking then you go down the Rep route. Anddd 90% come out of Waffle - Mostly completely unrelated to Dnb and go to the forum 'comedians' ..

Forau

CONCUSSION RECS
VIP Junglist
hmm I think its better without, if something is actually worth thanking then you go down the Rep route. Anddd 90% come out of Waffle - Mostly completely unrelated to Dnb and go to the forum 'comedians' ..
Somebody's just jealous their not up to scratch on their witty banter.