I seem to have caused Mistabishi to start ranting again

reading through that made me want to post a popcorn gif, but i've been doing that far too often these days.
basically, he's a cunt. His tracks aren't utter shite, but his entire demeanor is just pitiful so frankly he can fuck off. Maybe he's just doing it all for publicity, i dunno, but if he genuinely likes the music and does it for the pleasure, i'd get a new producer name, continue making tracks, and stop being a wanker

Neither can I.

I wasn't been a keyboard warrior when I made the initial comment that set him off. I was just commenting on his latest album been average in my opinion - he got offended which caused me to post it on here to show how much of a dick he's been. If someone was to comment on my mix and say it's average or rubbish I sure wouldn't start been offensive to them.

I think anyone telling you that a significant piece of your work is average would wind you up. Although absolutely fine to have criticisms it amazes me that people feel the need to go around telling people? And arguably his album is of much more importance both emotionally and career wise than a mix you would do.

This isnt a personal attack i just genuinely dont understand what youd gain from telling someone you think theyre average? Unless of course they ask you for your opinion.

This isnt a personal attack i just genuinely dont understand what youd gain from telling someone you think theyre average? Unless of course they ask you for your opinion.

This is exactly what i was trying to articulate!
Couldn't of said it better. To add to it though, he may have a big ego etc but most producers do in a way? The person doing the attacking has an even bigger one though, as they feel the need to convey their point across to someone who a. doesn't need it b. doesn't really care what they think.

The whole point of doing anything artistic is to reach out to the ppl that like it. Ignoring the cunts is a difficult task for some, and after a while you do feel like you can possibly argue back which is the stage I think he is at now.

The internet has given birth to plenty of ppl with an opinion thinking they know best. If i was like any of you who hate him enough to comment ide be trolling the shit out of Justin Beiber and Lady ga ga....but alternatively I can simply ignore their existence.

Edit: in conclusion who cares? why am I writing this? where am I? :teeth:

Last edited:
This is like asking what do people gain out of tweeting about their breakfast. Some people have the urge to tell you what are they into or express their opinion. Plus it's nothing like he has mailed him or something. Facebook status = people will tell you what they think. And he was commenting on his album, not on the man himself.

I think anyone telling you that a significant piece of your work is average would wind you up. Although absolutely fine to have criticisms it amazes me that people feel the need to go around telling people? And arguably his album is of much more importance both emotionally and career wise than a mix you would do.

Isn't this an online conundrum? The whole point of social websites / forums is to share your opinion, just as you are now. But as humans we discuss things in a civilized manner, not a slanging match. If I put out some of what I thought was my finest work then I would expect opinions good and bad.

I'm not taking it personally, I'm not Mistabishi! ;)

---------- Post added at 16:26 ---------- Previous post was at 16:13 ----------

To be totally honest I probably wouldn't of commented if as of late he wasn't giving out sweeping statements about DJ's and the fact that he comes across as such an arrogant tool. His introduction to his album promotion was as though it was todays consumerist societies fault for his music not been recognised.

As for what I had to gain, well nothing, you gain zero from posting opinions on the internet. I just wanted to share mine with him.

Back
Top Bottom