I see somebody get stabbed last night..

So i was standing out side this club in bedford, which i thought wasnt that ruff, then about 5-6 hoodrats ran out the club chasing someone. All i could hear is the others shouting "stab him, stab him" then with in seconds he was in a pool of blood. But the worst bit is my mate about 2 mins before saw the guy sharping his blade on the floor... What the fuck is the world coming to!

DeeGun

Notable Member
VIP Junglist
So i was standing out side this club in bedford, which i thought wasnt that ruff, then about 5-6 hoodrats ran out the club chasing someone. All i could hear is the others shouting "stab him, stab him" then with in seconds he was in a pool of blood. But the worst bit is my mate about 2 mins before saw the guy sharping his blade on the floor... What the fuck is the world coming to!
Man, this sucks.WTF!

Radius

Its all a scam so start stealing
VIP Junglist
Why it suddenly noticed that knives are a problem..people been getting shanked since teh bronze age. Thing is its about time it stopped. If you can't beat somoen up with you bare hands you are a pussy. If you need a weapon to do teh job, you are a pussy. And if you need 5 people to hold your hand while you do it, what the fuck are you really.

ilovelondon

Call me Jens.
VIP Junglist
that's real fucked up man. And how they get away with it. If normal guys like us would do such a thing, we'd end up in worst situation ever.

i'm from bedford - this dont surprise me at all, it's full of little cunts with something to prove. thank fuck i moved away, don't want my son growing up there man, not these days.

what club was it outside?

ilovelondon

Call me Jens.
VIP Junglist
They get away with it because arresting them and chucking the fookers in prison "infringes their human rights", lovely country we live in these days.......
it's not the country man. I live in belgium, and it's the same fucking thing. A doorman got stabbed in the city i live in. The guy's dead, and the young hardcore listening son of a bitch was released 2 days after. Cause he's a minor.

Radius

Its all a scam so start stealing
VIP Junglist
Thing is politicians and CEO's murder millions everyday and they are on TV like their shit don't stink..compared to taht these little wanna be g's are minor evil...and moskit is a major midgit molester

motion audio

VIP Junglist
Little bastards, I think the next person convicted of all this stabbing bollocks wants executing in public, see how knife crime drops after that. Makes me so angry that the shits are even entitled to "human rights".

DJ Spliff

Never Enuff Vinyl
VIP Junglist
She had no business working there anyway, but unfortunatly went back towork there. Have no idea who in there right mind would have hired her.