I see Netsky has added another track to his album. Guess what it's called?

DjTiesticles

VIP Junglist
1. Escape Featuring Darrison
2. Iron Heart
3. Moving With You Featuring Jenna G
4. Secret Agent
5. Mellow Featuring Terri Pace
6. I Can’t Hold It
7. Storm Clouds
8. Gravity
9. Let’s Leave Tomorrow Featuring Bev Lee Harling
10. Rise And Shine
11. The Magic Russian Bottle
12. Endless Search
13. Lost Without You
14. Pirate Bay

Pirate Bay :lol:

Can't wait for his next smasher Bittorrent

I asked him at Matter why the album version of Mellow had different vocals to the demo played on the Hospital Podcast a couple of months ago and he said that it cost to much to use the original sample.

Shame :\

Is it just me but a lot of the tracks sound very similar, dont get me wrong I like Netsky but he seems to be a 1 trick pony.

Is it just me but a lot of the tracks sound very similar, dont get me wrong I like Netsky but he seems to be a 1 trick pony.

give the bloke a chance, hes only 19 and yet has churned out a load of top tunes.
Hopefully he'l continue developing and we'll get a broader spectrum of music from him in 5 or so years time

give the bloke a chance, hes only 19 and yet has churned out a load of top tunes.
Hopefully he'l continue developing and we'll get a broader spectrum of music from him in 5 or so years time

Hes 21 according to MOS radio?
Anyway yes lets wait how he will develop.(y)
Btw any1 got link for "Pirate Bay"? (And dont u dare give me pitatebay.com!!!):D

ok i'll admit I downloaded it - i couldn't wait
I thought the first four tracks were sick especially escape, that's gotta be my favourite on the album. The next 3 wern't as good especially the dubstep one - i think he should stick to dnb. After that only liked gravity, rise & shine and porcelin. I was slightly dissapointed but then i figured that nearly every one of his releases so far has been beatiful and the good tracks on here are good, mathematically he has a like 80% chance of having a fucking sick song so It's kinda unfair to call him shit.
With regards to him being a one trick pony i would say think about how many Djs you could apply that to, just because he follows one sub-genre of dnb doesn't make him bad, he has got a dubstep tune on there which, despite being pretty shit, shows that he is looking into other things. He's 21 years old and he's got a while before people forget him, without a doubt he's made a huge impact on this year's (and last) dnb scene and I got high-hopes for the future. Maybe he'll sell out and nbecome like C&S but i hope not, you can't deny his musical talent he just has to make sure he doesn't let it go to his head.
Sorry this is a bit of a long post, i dnt rele love-up Netsky that much!

---------- Post added at 22:36 ---------- Previous post was at 22:35 ----------

Hes 21 according to MOS radio?
Anyway yes lets wait how he will develop.(y)
Btw any1 got link for "Pirate Bay"? (And dont u dare give me pitatebay dot com!!!):D[/QUOTE]

you get that he actually means piratebay dot com right?

---------- Post added at 22:37 ---------- Previous post was at 22:36 ----------

don't you?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom