I see dead people

Gumby

VIP Junglist
in an attempt to satisfy my morbid curiosity i stumbled accross this indian site where the police have posted photos of dead people in order to help identify them.

this site is fucking whack.
headless people, bodies chopped in half, brains on the pavement...

and yes, i found the whole thing quite exciting... i'm going straight to hell.

the page is quite long, just keep scrolling down to see all pics.

Enjoy.

http://orissapolice.nic.in/deadbodies0.htm

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
i browsed 4chan (at work, how smart am i??) and saw an image of a homeless person (alive) with a... leg that looked like a rotten tree trunk. i really do find disfigurements so disturbing, i was uncomfortable for weeks the first time i really saw wormtit.jpg

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
yeah or mongrel.com or what was it called again beastly.com or orchly.com what was it again

mr A

VIP Junglist
That's some crazy shit. i think most of them need lessons on health and safety around train stations.

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
i browsed 4chan (at work, how smart am i??) and saw an image of a homeless person (alive) with a... leg that looked like a rotten tree trunk. i really do find disfigurements so disturbing, i was uncomfortable for weeks the first time i really saw wormtit.jpg
dude, you cant just wonder off into the wrong section of 4chan...theres content on there that will haunt you for the rest of your life

here this is the section i frequent

nsfw tho

img.4chan.org/b/

safety

double safety
VIP Junglist
i'd just like to know how you came across this? what do you type into google to find dead indians? (apart from dead indians, obviously)