i say good by to my self

KEMZ

Blatant Royal Status
VIP Junglist
pffffffff

people make judgements based on ones actions. actions = you make rediculous statements voice so leave yourself wide open to ridicule, you make threads about changing your hair colour.....why? why would anyone be remotely interested in what colour your hair is? then again, maybe someone is!

firstly, you need to stop worrying about what other people think, secondly
stop apologising for everything you do, you obviously want to say whatever it is you say so why apologise for it?

if you go through life saying sorry every 5 mins people will walk all over you mate
dont say you respect people you dont even know - respect is earned in a mutual way. admiration and respect are 2 different things

dont hang up ya boots yet, stop worrying what others think of you and then you realise how that thought process keeps you locked in a mental box, so to speak.

you sound like someone who really badly wants to express themselves but doesnt quite know how to go about it...

Last edited:

*SweetPea*

LADY VINYL
VIP Junglist
pffffffff

people make judgements based on ones actions. actions = you make rediculous statements voice so leave yourself wide open to ridicule, you make threads about changing your hair colour.....why? why would anyone be remotely interested in what colour your hair is? then again, maybe someone is!

firstly, you need to stop worrying about what other people think, secondly
stop apologising for everything you do, you obviously want to say whatever it is you say so why apologise for it?

if you go through life saying sorry every 5 mins people will walk all over you mate
dont say you respect people you dont even know - respect is earned in a mutual way. admiration and respect are 2 different things

dont hang up ya boots yet, stop worrying what others think of you and then you realise how that thought process keeps you locked in a mental box, so to speak.

you sound like someone who really badly wants to express themselves but doesnt quite know how to go about it...
I agree with this lots.

You chat shit sometimes Voice, but most of the time I like it, next time you want to change your hair colour, just ask me, and I'll tell you what I think... girls are better then boys for that sort of thing anyway.

But if you did go, I'm with Matty. I'd miss you.

x