i saw rock & rolla

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
and it was awesome, was a party to watch, the amsterdam crowd packed the house and theyre not easy to please , and we were all laughing together, completely oblivious to the rest of the world, to race or creed, extatic at the return of the king.
only thing was i came out the cinema jaws clenched, glossy eyed with a brutal urge to rock and roll all night long.

that utterly acrid bitter jaded nathan barley sugarape review posted a while ago is nothing to go by.
if you loved lock stock and snatch this will feel like coming home again, its what guy richie does best, but updated for 2008, with some additional trickery and his finger on the artery of contemporary cinema and some future trends too, not dick riding his previous fame at all as much as one would have imagined, some stolen concepts (good ones, from the cohen brothers i noticed), and maybe his first actual departure into hollywood as such.

as tuna would say, waduuuuuuuup

YOUNG TUNA

IT'S ME BITCHES
VIP Junglist
I really wanna see that too, Butler is one of my favorite actors after all. Like the guy had never sang before then took some lessons and did Phantom of the Opera. Won't be in theaters here for a long time tho...

Nutek

movement junglist
VIP Junglist
Yeah it's a sick film, I was having doubts about it though until the end where the sequel was revealed (y)

chanty

VIP Junglist
i got it on copied dvd, the quality wasnt too great and i ended up switchin it off halfway through bored me to death. got nothing on lock stock