I rock

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by IV4, Jul 28, 2012.

1. IV4

IV4 Currently a newt.

Playing with my kids in the back yard today. When an idea wash over me while looking over the large tree in the back yard. One rope+large tree= kids 20ft in the air.
    Shit was scary as hell climbing up the tree. Something I have not done in years. My kids actually started crying at one point saying "Daddys going to die." Well I did not. I got up and down safely. Hooked a bored to the bottom of the rope climbed up on the shed and tested it out.
    Shit is fucking nuts.
    Next I put my kids on it. My little dare devils will go 20ft high and try and spin out. I feel like super dad today. Best feeling in the world.

Any parents in here do something your kids loved that might be questionable. If not, any one who had parents do something crazy for you that you loved when you where a kid. Tell me about it. I might get a good idea.

2. GoldenGinge

GoldenGinge Member

Nice man. Need me one of those.

3. ThePapa

ThePapa Suffragette City..

Ahhhh a feel good story. How very american. Keep up the good work mate.

I would wait till they're old enough and let them play with lighter fuel. Hours of fun for very little cost.

IV4 likes this.
  4. ThePapa

ThePapa Suffragette City..

Or take them air planking..

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
  5. Fes Rock

Fes Rock Nothing..........

IV4 where u at stateside?

also Golden Ginge, best forum name ive seen in ages... dont ever change

6. IV4

IV4 Currently a newt.

Live in town currently called Frederick. It's in Maryland close to D.C. and Baltimore. It's kind of famous for being a historic town with a military base called fort Detrick. Biological warfare facility.
    How's it up there in Boston?

7. IV4

IV4 Currently a newt.

I would love to that with my kids. Papa, I am telling you having kids is expensive and wonderful. All you have to do is hang out with them. I think I have the only four year old in America that thinks drum and bass is awesome but "Daddy I don't like dubstep ok." And shit I did not tell him that he just dislikes it. On the other hand he thinks London Elektricy is the greatest musician to of ever lived.
    Any way come on Papa you seem like a well rounded person. Give me a story about your parents or your kids if you have em'.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
  8. ApeCat

ApeCat Human Dubplate

I'm confused.

Actually is good parenting in here...

9. Elzerk

Elzerk 00111100 00110011

"Daddy's going to die.":'(

10. RocksteadyUK

RocksteadyUK SkimoBeats

Nice!!! they will love you forever!

I nearly died on one of those swings... true story... swinging on it and the wooden board was several years old... and the person who made it just drilled holes and then tied knotts under each side if the board... instead of actually joing the ropes underneathe... anyway... swinging,... swinging... swining... POW!!! one rope slippied through the drilled hole... full on back flip.... landed on my neck.... helicopter hospital ride.... neck in a brace for weeks/months..... almost snapped my spine.

Just sayin.

11. Elzerk

Elzerk 00111100 00110011

That's pretty dangerous isn't it. I didn't have that much fun when I was a kid, physically, I was always in a dark boiler room held hostage by my parents and being used all the time by my uncle and his friends.

12. hyperd4eva

hyperd4eva H&M SCARVES

there used to be a big electrical generator at the back of myold house.. my mum and dad used to call it 'danger' obviously if you touched the fucker your a dead man!

whenever id kick the ball over, my old man would jump over and i would shit my pants thinking he would die. then id see the ball fly over and watch him climb back over the fence..

HERO!