I quit!

klusta

Pulsar
VIP Junglist
Yep thats it, I'm not doing anymore net broadcasts caus my modem connection is so shoddy.
May think about doing some more if I get broadband hooked up though.

Sorry people (as if anyone listened anyway)

yep, keeps cuttin out in mid broadcast. I wouldn't mind but my dex are 20m away from my pc in the garage, also I'm on first out of 3 djs and if the stream keeps cuttin listeners aint gonna stay listening.

Yeah I'm using a 56K modem but caus of my gash ISP (aol) on only get connection speeds of about 30K. I broadcast at 28K but the server still disconnects me, I think its probably caus we r now using a sure stream or summit. Beats me :rolleyes:

Stu and Mike have suspended their streams aswell I think??

Yeah, mike and I have decided to stop the streamin on Sundays too.

I would like to bring it back with DJs off here, as a dnbforum station type thing. However, I dont want to get into running a full-time 24/7 net station. There are plenty that already do that!

I reckon we should have a dnbforum.com night! That'd be bad, I'd love to see some of the sets and meet up with some peeps on the forum!

Originally posted by Mulla
I reckon we should have a dnbforum.com night! That'd be bad, I'd love to see some of the sets and meet up with some peeps on the forum!

Yep yep! Im gonna wait and see what the new students union is like down here. Apparantly it will have one of the biggest SU clubs in the UK, 1200 capacity I think.

Im feelin the SU because it will be much cheaper than a normal nightclub.

Also, I am tryin to hold this stuff back till I got the site how I want it. Then when I do the adverts, flyers, merchandise, club nights, it'll all be pukka, hehe.

Speaking of Pompey, a mate of mine goes to Uni there, and he was telling me that he sometimes goes to the Frog. I asked him if he'd ever been to Vurt, and he said he had and it was probably the best small-scale night he'd been to there. I told him to keep an eye out for the one like the SDM!!!

Originally posted by Mulla
Speaking of Pompey, a mate of mine goes to Uni there, and he was telling me that he sometimes goes to the Frog. I asked him if he'd ever been to Vurt, and he said he had and it was probably the best small-scale night he'd been to there. I told him to keep an eye out for the one like the SDM!!!

He's prolly heard me play if comes to the Frog :D

Vurt is prolly the biggest DNB event in Portsmouth atm, about 1100 peeps each and every time.

Bigups to Rob n Russ :D

Well, if I tell you from what we'll have at the end of this year :)

Vurt - Monthly
extraVURT - Weekly
FDT - Monthly (I think, dont go to it much)
Itchy - Weekly
Skillz - Fortnightly
Alchemy - Bi-monthly (I think)
Owain Skope's mega new event - Monthly
The Bossi events - Bi-monthly (They are monthly, but one is Hip-Hop and one is DNB)

I think that's it :)

Plus we all go up to Meltdown in Brighton! Can't get enuff of that DNB :slayer:

Back
Top Bottom