I power end of the internet :(

Hightech

VIP Junglist
did know one watch this. doesnt bother me

i just thought u might care if u had to pay to look at every thread on dnb forum with in 5 years

how much would that fuck ass??? ae

alot

so yea
ur missing sumthing

Greg P

VIP Junglist
So I re-clicked through to see what it was that I missed...

Maintenance
We apologize for the inconvenience, but I Power is currently undergoing maintenance.
Guess I'll never know what I'm missing...

logikz

I Am Not The King
your sense of bereavment is superceeded only by your dissapointment in your body before god

logikz

I Am Not The King
yeah really. questions like is our love for loving the thing greater than our love for the thing itself make me curse the day HBO conceived that abomination against everything right and sound in this world called sex and the city

Greg P

VIP Junglist
Sex and the city - Getting normal guys posh tottie the world over to this day...

Serious, I know girls who won't go out with a guy unless they are really incongrously matched so that they can live out their SATC dream...

Shite shite show, only the blonde one ever got them out too...

Dustek

Finished the PhD
VIP Junglist
SATC is an atrocity but I let the missus watch it while I watch The Wire.

Worse than SATC is Friends - I feel my balls recede into my body any time I see it.

Greg P

VIP Junglist
SATC is an atrocity but I let the missus watch it while I watch The Wire.

Worse than SATC is Friends - I feel my balls recede into my body any time I see it.
Now the wire is one heavy, heavy show... I've only seen season one though so need to get caught up...

I don't mind Friends so much, it's so colourful and bright, and Chandler's one liners, oooh how we laugh... No but seriously Friends is OK... It's not exactly The Wire, but at least it isn't all preachy and pseudo-intelligent like SATC... If SATC is the Daily Mail then Friends is The Sun...

The Wire is the Independent!

don't suppose anyone knows where I can DL The Wire do they, no torrents though k, thanks ssssshhhhh....