I need your help plz

lisa708

Hello Dear,

I am Miss Monica Desmond, from Ivory Coast . I lost my mother when i was a baby and my father did not marry another wife, he took me so special because i am the only child. My father. Late Mr. DESMOND BOKO was a wealthy Diamond and Cocoa dealer; he died in a car accident last year with his closest business partner on their way to negotiate a new business which made me to be an orphan today. I am in deep danger; my wicked uncle is after my life that is why i am contacting you for help. Please do not be offended to receive this letter from an orphan and stranger like me. I am hiding in a Guest Lodge because of much pressure from my wicked uncle who has seized all my late father's properties and left me with nothing.
I am contacting you to assist me to transfer the sum of US$4.2M (Four Million Two Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) which i inherited from my late father Late Mr. DESMOND BOKO. It was the money my father wanted to use for foreign investment before he died. The money was deposited in a Fixed account in a prime bank here in my country with my name as the next of kin. I wish to invest the money in your country in investment like Real Estate or Hotel management as my father wanted to do before he suddenly died.

I don't want my wicked uncle or any of my relative to know about this money this is why am contacting you in strict confidence so that you will stand as my guardian and foreign partner to enable the bank to release the money and transfer it to your account on my behalf, so that i will come over to your country after the successful transfer to further my education while you invest the money for me.

As for your compensation i am willing to give you good percentage of the US$4.2Million which we will discuss soon as you indicate your interest to assist me, and after that i will go to the bank to submit your information and introduce you so that the transaction can start immediately. I hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks,
Yours, Monica Desmond
=========================
find lawyer-find lawyer

Hello Dear,

I am Miss Monica Desmond, from Ivory Coast . I lost my mother when i was a baby and my father did not marry another wife, he took me so special because i am the only child. My father. Late Mr. DESMOND BOKO was a wealthy Diamond and Cocoa dealer; he died in a car accident last year with his closest business partner on their way to negotiate a new business which made me to be an orphan today. I am in deep danger; my wicked uncle is after my life that is why i am contacting you for help. Please do not be offended to receive this letter from an orphan and stranger like me. I am hiding in a Guest Lodge because of much pressure from my wicked uncle who has seized all my late father's properties and left me with nothing.
I am contacting you to assist me to transfer the sum of US$4.2M (Four Million Two Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) which i inherited from my late father Late Mr. DESMOND BOKO. It was the money my father wanted to use for foreign investment before he died. The money was deposited in a Fixed account in a prime bank here in my country with my name as the next of kin. I wish to invest the money in your country in investment like Real Estate or Hotel management as my father wanted to do before he suddenly died.

I don't want my wicked uncle or any of my relative to know about this money this is why am contacting you in strict confidence so that you will stand as my guardian and foreign partner to enable the bank to release the money and transfer it to your account on my behalf, so that i will come over to your country after the successful transfer to further my education while you invest the money for me.

As for your compensation i am willing to give you good percentage of the US$4.2Million which we will discuss soon as you indicate your interest to assist me, and after that i will go to the bank to submit your information and introduce you so that the transaction can start immediately. I hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks,
Yours, Monica Desmond
=========================
find lawyer-find lawyer

Il do it but I want all of your monies............

while im checkin out the lawyer ill ask him what he can do to help me to retrieve the $36,000,000,001 estate my long lost uncle left me when he died in a plane crash in nigeria.

Hahaha sounds like a shit film or something, and I like the sneaky link in your sig, well played (y)

There is a flaw in your story though I'm afraid, you said your Father's name was "Mr. DESMOND BOKO" yet you signed your name as "Monica Desmond", I was just about to PM my bank details until I saw this mistake.

Hahaha sounds like a shit film or something, and I like the sneaky link in your sig, well played (y)

There is a flaw in your story though I'm afraid, you said your Father's name was "Mr. DESMOND BOKO" yet you signed your name as "Monica Desmond", I was just about to PM my bank details until I saw this mistake.

Maybe she married "Mr. BOKO DESMOND" that's why she got confused. Happens all the time.

oh yeah and if anyones wondering, its me shes talkin about hen she says "Hello Dear" not any of yall... so none of you try anything you know!

I'm gutted!! My son has got 3 new fish ( 2 gold and small, 1 white,red and black) and we named them yesterday. the 2 small gold one's ended up with Hettie and Humphrey and the other one Big Dave (i helped him with that one) But Mr DESMOND BOKO that would of been perfect!!!!!!

fonejacker_george_agdgdgwngo_2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom