I NEED "wots my code" dubplate

Dj_fundip

looking for this dub, i heard it on a AK1200 set, but i'd like it without a MC. there's a technical science remix out there, but i don't know where to get Mp3's like this since AG and soulseek dissapeared.

Since this is a 1992 'ardkore tune your likely to have trouble finding it but don't dispare, theres been a bootleg repress on JAB001 and a repress(?) of the 1992 4 tracker remix EP which also has the original mix (althogh the "jump around" mix is clearly the winner). If your after the new version theres a TOTAL SCIENCE remix out there which has a nice newschool hardcore flipside called breakfast club.

if you REALLY need it, i could sell you mine. it's in mint with no scratches. don't really want to sell it, but im skint, so i will if u make a nice offer

there shouldn't ANY problem finding the total science mix out there. i think this was standard issue, like "frampton comes alive" here in the states. everyone that was alive in suburban usa got a copy of "frampton comes alive."

oh an ak1200 set. damn, it must have been good! goddamn, i hate that fatfuck's the figure-head for stateside dnb. and mc navigator sucks cock too.

I got it on a bootleg with this "jungle jingle" tune on the other side.
Might be the one 1992's on about.

Try out www.suburbansounds.co.uk it's my local oldskool merchant and might hook you up, they got some nice stuff!

Probably a bit late on replying to this, but i never checked back cuz a friend found the dubplate MP3 for me on the net shortly after i posted.

got another bud with a vynyl cutter so yeah.....

This is a really good track especially without MC Navigator yelling his bullshit lyrics over the top of it.

Originally posted by Dj_fundip
Probably a bit late on replying to this, but i never checked back cuz a friend found the dubplate MP3 for me on the net shortly after i posted.

got another bud with a vynyl cutter so yeah.....
Not being funny or anything but if you want to play it out you should buy it you pikey little cunt :knob:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom