I NEED "wots my code" dubplate

Dj_fundip

looking for this dub, i heard it on a AK1200 set, but i'd like it without a MC. there's a technical science remix out there, but i don't know where to get Mp3's like this since AG and soulseek dissapeared.

Novantadue
VIP Junglist
Since this is a 1992 'ardkore tune your likely to have trouble finding it but don't dispare, theres been a bootleg repress on JAB001 and a repress(?) of the 1992 4 tracker remix EP which also has the original mix (althogh the "jump around" mix is clearly the winner). If your after the new version theres a TOTAL SCIENCE remix out there which has a nice newschool hardcore flipside called breakfast club.

Gibus

if you REALLY need it, i could sell you mine. it's in mint with no scratches. don't really want to sell it, but im skint, so i will if u make a nice offer

there shouldn't ANY problem finding the total science mix out there. i think this was standard issue, like "frampton comes alive" here in the states. everyone that was alive in suburban usa got a copy of "frampton comes alive."

oh an ak1200 set. damn, it must have been good! goddamn, i hate that fatfuck's the figure-head for stateside dnb. and mc navigator sucks cock too.

Dj_fundip

Probably a bit late on replying to this, but i never checked back cuz a friend found the dubplate MP3 for me on the net shortly after i posted.

got another bud with a vynyl cutter so yeah.....

This is a really good track especially without MC Navigator yelling his bullshit lyrics over the top of it.

V Matt

VIP Junglist
Originally posted by Dj_fundip
Probably a bit late on replying to this, but i never checked back cuz a friend found the dubplate MP3 for me on the net shortly after i posted.

got another bud with a vynyl cutter so yeah.....
Not being funny or anything but if you want to play it out you should buy it you pikey little cunt :knob:

Last edited: