I need some advise

you have some really cool ideas in this bit. its what it is right, sort of an inventory of your ideas for tunes. its already starting to sound like drum and bass, some people take ages to even get that bit down (i did). the jazz samples are great, your bass sounds are smutty and the always look at the... whistling is jokes. you just got to keep at it, see about finishing a tune. and post it here so we can check it out, im sure itll be dope.

Also get a bit more movement on the bass waveform, it's too regular the way it's set now so sound a bit too much like a factory setting...

Also, there's some sections where there's a low drum hit right after the kick drum hit, you might wanna take that out as it'd confure DJ's mixing it as it sounds like what starts to happen when your mix is going out...

Keep going though, definately showing some promise, way better than a lot of my efforts!

you have some really cool ideas in this bit. its what it is right, sort of an inventory of your ideas for tunes. its already starting to sound like drum and bass, some people take ages to even get that bit down (i did). the jazz samples are great, your bass sounds are smutty and the always look at the... whistling is jokes. you just got to keep at it, see about finishing a tune. and post it here so we can check it out, im sure itll be dope.

Thanks man, some of the first topnotch answers on my tunes ever.

Big up ( I just turned 14 so I will get much better in a few years, lots of room for improvement for me)

Also get a bit more movement on the bass waveform, it's too regular the way it's set now so sound a bit too much like a factory setting...

Also, there's some sections where there's a low drum hit right after the kick drum hit, you might wanna take that out as it'd confure DJ's mixing it as it sounds like what starts to happen when your mix is going out...

Keep going though, definately showing some promise, way better than a lot of my efforts!

The low drum hit you're think of is supposed to be a ghost snare. I am horrible and ghost snaring now ><

I'll work on the bass then :D

Yeah some layering on the bass could do it, maybe slap another just like it on top but +1 or +2 octave up. Beats rocking it.

Ideas for 2 tunes at least.

Oh I did do that, but maybe not correctly or enough to make it noticeable.

yeah, sweet tune mate.
Love the fat bass but maybe speed the attack up a bit, so you can hear it better when it gets to those quantized notes.
Jazz samples & DnB & Public Enemy = Win

:D

Back
Top Bottom