I need some adivse mates

RevTech

Butthole=output transduce
VIP Junglist
Remember the "how to get drums tight thread"? Most of you don't.

Nways. Go to my Reverbplayer and listen to DnB Upon one (dnb forum example).

I did the techniques that was posted in an earlier thread, and I wonder how I can improve it and such.

(http://www.reverbnation.com/revtech)

drums sound fine to me m8 but im only listening on headphones. Maybe turn down the hats a bit as they seem o distract you from the rest of the tune. As i said tho this may not be the case as im listening on headphones. Part from that m8 gud tune. I love the difference of it. not like a usual dnb tune

Sound to me like you need to pitch them up a bit...

Have you tried pitching them up an octave? Can make them sound more snappy and get you away from the Hardcore, proto dnb sound that you've got there... Which I believe is what you're after?

sounds very oldskool in terms of tempo, modern dnb runs at around 170-180bpm. This is more like breaks/breakbeat. Your extremes sound extreme (what?), the highest end almost cracks me ears and the sub interferes with the kick. To be honest i'm not sure if you have a sub there or is it just the kick? Pitch it up a little like 3-5 semitones and add some tempo just to see how it sounds then, i dare you.

If you can achieve this without losing the punch you got now, you're on the right track man.

sounds very oldskool in terms of tempo, modern dnb runs at around 170-180bpm. This is more like breaks/breakbeat. Your extremes sound extreme (what?), the highest end almost cracks me ears and the sub interferes with the kick. To be honest i'm not sure if you have a sub there or is it just the kick? Pitch it up a little like 3-5 semitones and add some tempo just to see how it sounds then, i dare you.

If you can achieve this without losing the punch you got now, you're on the right track man.

Yes, it's around 160 BPM. I do have a sub wub (that sounds cool aloud haha) I may sidechain the bass to make the kicks come through/not interfere.

Sound to me like you need to pitch them up a bit...

Have you tried pitching them up an octave? Can make them sound more snappy and get you away from the Hardcore, proto dnb sound that you've got there... Which I believe is what you're after?

I pitched them down on purpose. I will turn the volume tho thx

Back
Top Bottom