DnB I need production tips for liquid....

LEX86

Hey everyone im an Aussie dude who has been producing for about a year now and i am getting quite serious about DNB production but feel that i need some outside help to progress further and obtain more knowledge on sound placement and arrangement. My chosen style is liquid and would love some feedback. Thank you

I guess listen to lots of your chosen style, trying to dissect the sounds, work out what's going on.

A lot of good liquid has different physical instruments playing, either sampled or recorded live, which is a real nice touch.

Erm. Yeah. :P

Hey man thanks for the reply by the way ure track is killing my mind woo woo, how do i get to the new talent section to post tracks...

---------- Post added at 00:41 ---------- Previous post was at 00:15 ----------

thanks man i will listen hard...

pretty much whats already been said
also check out youtube for tutorials theres a pretty good one for liquid on reason from boy in a band or watever its called

click go advanced then click the little soundcloud icon an paste ur url

for me liquids about drawing from the past ... 808 bass , clean amens and mid 90's breaks , lots of strings n rhodes n bongos from vinyl sources ( not sample packs ) loads of delay , reversing , tremalo and general mangling till you get something nice ;)

Back
Top Bottom