Drum & Bass I need production tips for liquid....

Hey everyone im an Aussie dude who has been producing for about a year now and i am getting quite serious about DNB production but feel that i need some outside help to progress further and obtain more knowledge on sound placement and arrangement. My chosen style is liquid and would love some feedback. Thank you

Attire

Last Winter
VIP Junglist
I guess listen to lots of your chosen style, trying to dissect the sounds, work out what's going on.

A lot of good liquid has different physical instruments playing, either sampled or recorded live, which is a real nice touch.

Erm. Yeah. :p

Hey man thanks for the reply by the way ure track is killing my mind woo woo, how do i get to the new talent section to post tracks...

---------- Post added at 00:41 ---------- Previous post was at 00:15 ----------

thanks man i will listen hard...

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
pretty much whats already been said
also check out youtube for tutorials theres a pretty good one for liquid on reason from boy in a band or watever its called

for me liquids about drawing from the past ... 808 bass , clean amens and mid 90's breaks , lots of strings n rhodes n bongos from vinyl sources ( not sample packs ) loads of delay , reversing , tremalo and general mangling till you get something nice ;)