I need my hardcore fix!!!

For the love of GOD, does anyone know of any hardcore songs like Paulblackout-Revolution or Bong Ra's Greedmachine or anything by EDGEY? There isn't enough tuff stuff out there. Somebody please help a fiend!

What sort of format do you want it in?... Vinyl?... MP3? coz I know of a fair bit. Went to see Bong-Ra, Enduser, Kovert, etc, on Wednesday and it was brutal as fuck. Have you heard Paul Blackout's (supposedly) last ever mix from Bodyhammer?

I think I'm on your wavelength so I should be able to sort you out

I would like mp3 if possible. Not to much hardstuff out there so anything you have would be cool. Yes I've got that Paulblackout Bodyhammer mix, very cool shit. Man that would have been a killer show Bong Ra and Enduser. I've never heard Kovert, I'll have to find some of him. My email is markgriff8@yahoo if you would like to email me a file or 2. I can go through some of my mp3's to see if I can give you anything. I am having a couple of artists try to make some of this style. I will keep you posted. Thanks for replying to this thread.

digitalsurgery said:
Man that would have been a killer show Bong Ra and Enduser.
Ah yeah! Fucking heaven. No MCs. No rewinds. No wankers. All good brutal, intelligent, carnge. :devilslay

Most of my shit's on vinyl to be honest. I've got bits and bobs on MP3 but I kind-of avoid owning anything I've got on vinyl, in mp3, so I don't over-play it. I'll see what I've got.

I assume you live in the States. It's a shame coz I could direct you to loads of wicked nights here in Blighty that you would love.

Have you heard: Reduced Phat1 - 2% - Enduser, Edgey, etc.... I have that. It's pretty good if you want it I could probably sort that out.

Most of the shit I have is on vinyl like I said or it's mixes I've downloaded and don't know where I've got them from.

Paul Blackout, Enduser, Bong-ra are pretty much where that sort of fun stops. There's not many other producers out there who consistently have that hardcore-jungle-drum & bass sound... There's more fucked up stuff like Venetian Snares... but it's keeping that ballance between hardcore-fucked-up-ness and dance-ability whilst keeping it brutal and dark. Only Paul Blackout, Enduser and Bong-ra have "nailed it" as far as I'm concerned... shame

It is a shame I live in the states, because all the good shit is over in the UK and Australia I think. Yes I am doing a video for Edgey, so yes I am familiar with his stuff-His stuff is killer! Man, we are in total agreement on who "has it"-Paulblackout, Bong Ra, Edgey. Bong Ra's Grindkrusher is so hard!! I just want to find somebody that mixes jungle and thrashin guitar loops. Very hardcore but still danceable, hardcore stomp shit.

A-MEN!

Have you heard of a breakcore remix of Slayer's Angel of Death by "Player" it's called "Angel of Theft"? It's Amon Tobin but he can't say so apparently coz Slayer would sue his ass off. It's the fucking shit my friend! Nothing rocks more than that tune... nothing

I tried e-mailing you but it didn't accept your e-mail address.... can you confirm it?

digitalsurgery said:
Bong Ra's Grindkrusher
UNHOLY-SWEET-WHORISH-MOTHER-OF-MERCILESS-GOD!!!!!! How the fuck did that get past my nose (ears)!!!! What the fuck!!! Never knew it existed til I read your thread! Mucho appreciation!

That's why Bong-ra was rinsing out all the metal on Wednesday...

Cheers Dude. Just listened to it for the first time! Gonna buy it. Gonna play it out at a party on the 18th. Gonna stand there headbanging and screaming, "EAT IT! EAT IT! EAT IT! YEAH YOU LIKE THAT DON'T YOU BITCHES!" while I do. ah yeah... (help is being saught)

You've just made my week... Cheers

http://www.piccadillyrecords.co.uk/...ds.co.uk/ver2/genretop20.php?year20=4&genre=2

Check out the Slayer/Breakcore action! It's only a snippet and it goes on to be everything you've ever wanted from a metal/breakcore tune. But you'll get the point. Bong-ra played it last Wednesday and I've been surching for it for about a year but the only person I know who had it, had it on white label and denied knowing who made it or what it was called (dirty, sneaky, barstard.) I have it on the way to me in the post now. (yn)

Clawmonkey said:
Have you heard: Reduced Phat1 - 2% - Enduser, Edgey, etc.... I have that. It's pretty good if you want it I could probably sort that out.

Definitely one of my all time favorite CDs :rslayer:

Cool, that shit rocks! I hope they put it out on cd. I talked with Bong Ra and he said they don't have plans to put it on cd. That sucks because I am a VJ and I want to mix to that!

sine-tek said:
where can you get the paulblackout mix from, i can only find the tracklisting and i want it so so bad.

I got his Bodyhammer and krachmacher and bloodyfist sets as mp3s.

EDIT: Posted below...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom