I need help please!

Hello, I like it, nice track!!
U seem to have the same problem as I do... master sounds too bright, pls look at EQing. Also, pls look st scooping some in the bass and mid regions to avoid muddyness. Good work mate!! :2thumbs:

Last edited:
WOW THIS INTRO !! Drums and chords are spot on, little break fits well
Into the break down then.. whats happened ? it drops to early ? or is that still the build up ? Think you need to sort the structure @ 55seconds where those keys come in
That should carry on for another 8 bars then into the drop.. the drop comes out of nowhere making it hard to follow
Iv high hopes for this track man, that intro is wicked ! keep at it fella

WOW THIS INTRO !! Drums and chords are spot on, little break fits well
Into the break down then.. whats happened ? it drops to early ? or is that still the build up ? Think you need to sort the structure @ 55seconds where those keys come in
That should carry on for another 8 bars then into the drop.. the drop comes out of nowhere making it hard to follow
Iv high hopes for this track man, that intro is wicked ! keep at it fella

Thanks for the feedback mate. Means a lot especially coming from you! I'll keep working on it and keep everyone updated.

Hello, I like it, nice track!!
U seem to have the same problem as I do... master sounds too bright, pls look at EQing. Also, pls look st scooping some in the bass and mid regions to avoid muddyness. Good work mate!! :2thumbs:

It isn't easy this music making business is it! Mastering is bloody difficult! thanks for the feedback. Hopefully I will be able to improve it soon.

Back
Top Bottom