I need a phone as well

Gloxxy

I SNORT COAL
VIP Junglist
The Sony will have the far superior processing power and you'll be able to root the Android OS easier to get free apps. The iPhone 4 seems so slow now that I've got an iPhone 5.

I'd go with the Sony.

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
well...

id consider buying a mobile on gumtree blad... or ebay or summit, and then get a sim only deal.. i pay 13.50 a month, 700 minutes, unlimited texts, gig of internet ... and i just bought an iphone 4s for 100 quids.. saves moneys in the long run, worth considering.. with a contract its basically just getting a phone on finance, you end up paying for the phone over 2 years.. id rather buy a fairly decent phone.. and pay minimal monthly payments..

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
well...

id consider buying a mobile on gumtree blad... or ebay or summit, and then get a sim only deal.. i pay 13.50 a month, 700 minutes, unlimited texts, gig of internet ... and i just bought an iphone 4s for 100 quids.. saves moneys in the long run, worth considering.. with a contract its basically just getting a phone on finance, you end up paying for the phone over 2 years.. id rather buy a fairly decent phone.. and pay minimal monthly payments..
When my contract ends in December I'll be doing this.

Keep my 4s and get a sim only deal. £11.50 a month. Much less than the £60 I pay now.

richie_stix

gomby plz
VIP Junglist