I need a new name!

Some wicked suggestions there peeps. Thanks for the help, ill add most of them to my 'possibles list'.

something original that appeals to u and maybe describes u. something original like:

ballistic frowse dog that drops bare pills

heavy name what!

Spor said:
DJ Weiner McPob

DJ Pinnochio

DJ Morty Blatz

DJ Explosion

DJ Chim-Chimeny

DJ Fury

Funkmaster Pre-D

Blips

Dee Jay Rooney

Had Enough? :weirdo:

How did i know itd be you who comes with the shitness? Ay? And btw I DONT LOOK LIKE POB. Or pinnochio for that matter, Shrekboy.

if u really wanna keep blitz then just muck about with the letters. i got my name just cos my mates hav always called my sparky c. i really liked that cos it wernt goin down the lookin thru the dictionary for a cool word road, which i really didnt want to do. obviously theres bound to be a sparky c out there already tho, and theres definitly a few sparky,sparkee's etc. because of that i just changed it to $parky C. that way everyone still calls me sparky but its a bit original. sumthin to think about. good luck thinkin fo a good one befoe ur release :2thumbs:

Thats wot i did. I wanted MC Charkol. But it was alredy taken so i jst changed 2 MC Char-KoL... its heavy, so i suggest u do summin along those lines. play wiv words or letterz
peace xxx

sparkyc10 said:
if u really wanna keep blitz then just muck about with the letters. i got my name just cos my mates hav always called my sparky c. i really liked that cos it wernt goin down the lookin thru the dictionary for a cool word road, which i really didnt want to do. obviously theres bound to be a sparky c out there already tho, and theres definitly a few sparky,sparkee's etc. because of that i just changed it to $parky C. that way everyone still calls me sparky but its a bit original. sumthin to think about. good luck thinkin fo a good one befoe ur release :2thumbs:
big up me girlfriend for gettin a '$' tattoo too :) thats much better lookin than a 'S' and that could mean anythin!

I would try and keep Blitz in the new name cause im sure alot of people probably already know you by that,best bet is put anew letter or number in front of or after your name ,in that way you still have Blitz in your name .

Right, thanks for all your help, Codex has been suggested to me and i think its got a ring to it so i think im gonna go with that. Big ups

Wot eva floats ya toast dude. as long as ur happy wiv the name u got, thats all thats important
p.l.e safe ---x---

OH OH PICK ME!!! lol i know its a bit l8 but i jst got a brainwave (wel char-KoL style brainwave so it probs wnt b much) BUUUUUUT.... try doin sum funky stuf wiv it... lik
BliTz <--- all bout the capital T!!
or Blitzz

Oh dear.. maybe not :(

ahh thinkin of a name is so hard! im always lookin 4 a nu name but mines more personal than a random word so i like mine in that way.
gota say i prefer blitz, jus cos spor & blitz go well 2getha, but well dun 4 choosin 1!
:shit_happ

Back
Top Bottom